I had to start with my major celeb sighting of the week......The Wonder Pets! They were the feature at Toddler Tuesday this week. When we first got there the line was already cut off for the first "meet and greet." I was pretty disappointed. Mommy and I then went to do our shopping. During our shopping time we ran into my old pal "Sharky" the mascot to Underwater Adventures. I love Sharky! I ran up to him and gave him a huuuuuuge hug. Then I gave him high fives. It was time for him to leave and I chased after him. Sharky gave me more hugs and more high fives. Finally Mommy distracted me long enough for Sharky to make his getaway. Next we went to a jewelry store to say hi to Matt. Matt is a longtime family friend. I was most impressed by the sparkly rings he had and the teddy bears! On our way back to where we parked, we looked over at Toddler Tuesday one last time and noticed the line for the 11:00 meet and greet was really short. So we ran down there quickly and got in line. The 15 minute wait for the Wonder Pets was worth it! When it was my turn I ran up and gave them both a lot of hugs. In fact I was so enamored with them that Mommy had a hard time getting my attention to take the picture!
The other exciting thing that happened this week was my swan dive off of my parents' bed. In the morning I like to watch Super Why while Mommy gets ready. Most of the time I sit on the floor and watch, but sometimes I like to crawl into their bed and watch. By this point, Mommy trusts me on the bed as I usually just sit there. Well Mommy was done getting ready and decided to trim her nails. She sat on the floor at the foot of the bed and started clipping away. I popped over the edge of the bed to see what she was doing and she told me to sit down and not lean over like that. I sat down. A few minutes later I decided to see if she was still clipping her nails and I guess I leaned over too far and PLOP! I landed on the floor. Mommy was pretty scared as it's about a 3 foot fall off the end of their bed. I was ok though. A few minutes of crying and I was all better.
This weekend I went to Grandma and Grandpa D's house. Mommy and Daddy had "plans". We did lots of fun things. One really fun thing we did was go to the cabin to "winterize." I was really a huge help as you will see.
This is me checking the pipes. Got to make sure they don't freeze!
Next it was time to put the tarp over Daddy's sailboat. Daddy was really happy that I was so careful with his boat.
After all that hard work it was time for some fun!
I like peeking through the deck!
This is me and my new Dora shirt. I was all smiles here but that didn't last long. I had a huge fit when it was time to get changed into my jammies. It turned into about a half hour of what my parents call "ridiculous behavior." I really wanted to put my Dora shirt back on but it was all wet since I refused to go in the tub without it. You'd think putting on Dora jammies would be a good compromise but it wasn't. Eventually I calmed down after picking out whale jammies and reading a book. Whew! It was stressful for all of us. Time for bed!
This weekend I went to Grandma and Grandpa D's house. Mommy and Daddy had "plans". We did lots of fun things. One really fun thing we did was go to the cabin to "winterize." I was really a huge help as you will see.
This is me checking the pipes. Got to make sure they don't freeze!
Next it was time to put the tarp over Daddy's sailboat. Daddy was really happy that I was so careful with his boat.
After all that hard work it was time for some fun!
I like peeking through the deck!
Sounds like a busy but productive week Megan! Your parents are working you way too hard. :)
ReplyDeleteShe was realty into seeing which pipes would shoot out water. She has the plumbers gene.
ReplyDelete