Santa was very nice and we had a good time together.
Daddy and I with our annual after Santa picture.
I was super excited to make snow angels!
Daddy and I made this fun snowman.
Time for playing on the swingset in the snow!
Sledding down our backyard hill. Don't worry, our yard is fenced!
Our big snow event was building this snow house. I had big ideas of what needed to be in the house: a door, a window, and a roof. Daddy said that if I want all of that, we will need a few more snowstorms and will need to be an all winter project!! Mommy went to the grocery store while we built this house. I insisted on hiding like this so I could surprise Mommy when she drove up.
Last Saturday we went over to my friend Bella's house for a playdate and lunch. Bella and I have such a good time playing together!
I love Bella!!
On Sunday it was time for my birthday party!!! This was my awesome birthday cake. It was just what I wanted!!
Before my friends came over I played my favorite Christmas cd and had a dance party with my family.
I love my grandma and grandpa!
We did a craft project. The boys made swords and shields and the girls made magic wands.
My finished magic wand.
Uncle Steve gave me a kids digital camera for my birthday. I was really into taking pictures. I made sure to have everyone pose for an official birthday photo.
Time for cake!
More picture taking. All in all I think I've taken around 150 pictures this week. Mommy hasn't uploaded them yet. Once she does that, I'll post a few on the blog.
What else is new?
- I think I told you about my little Christmas tree previously. I decided that it really needed a tree skirt. So Mommy went to the craft store and got some fabric and we made a little tree skirt together. It is nothing fancy, but works pretty well.
- For awhile my imaginary friends were Team Umizoomi (characters from a Nick Jr show) but now the Octonauts (characters from a Disney Jr show) are my new imaginary friends. They go every where with me. I share my food with them, they ride on my backpack to preschool, they get their hair combed and hair dried after a bath, etc.
- Lately I have started waking up on my own, and then going downstairs quietly and entertaining myself until Mommy wakes up. Mommy loves this new independence and the extra few minutes of sleep!
- One day Daddy was wearing a Minnesota Twins shirt. I asked him what his shirt said and he said "Minnesota Twins." I said, "I like the purple Twins...they're called the Vikings."










No comments:
Post a Comment