Happy New Year everyone! Sorry this is so late. The blogger site is not working properly. Mommy kept thinking they'd fix it. It hasn't happened yet so she got tricky and figured out an alternate way to get my pictures uploaded. Hopefully it gets fixed soon as the work around was kind of a pain.
I love my scrapbook!!! I like to look through it at least once a day. It starts out with all of my ultrasound pictures and ends when I turned 15 months. Mommy's new plan is to make shutterfly books for each additional year. Last night she made my 15-24 month book on shutterfly. Much easier and less time consuming than all the gluing and organizing!
One night we went to see Night Trains at Bandana Square. We went last year and I really liked it. Last year we went in late January sometime and it wasn't busy at all. We learned that was a good idea as if you go any time near the holidays you wait in a very long line. Mommy was happy when we got to the portion of the line where there were benches to sit on.
After the Night Trains exhibit we went across the street to the toy train museum where you can play with the electric trains.
This part is really fun! I liked the Thomas and Friends trains the best.
One of my presents I got recently is a pair of new (used) ice skates. We borrowed this device from one of Daddy's friends from work. His kids called it "the red nanny" but it's really more pink than red.
I had a few falls but for the most part I stayed upright and really enjoyed ice skating!
Since it was such a nice day out, after ice skating Daddy took me to a really fun sledding hill.
Uncle Steve, Grandma, and Grandpa at my birthday party.
Now that Christmas break is over, it's back to our normal routine. I came down with a cold and then shared it with Mommy so we've been laying low getting over our illnesses. We are anxiously awaiting for baby brother to arrive. At Mommy's last appointment he was estimated at 7 pounds 10 ounces at 36 weeks. Mommy is really hoping he comes before his due date or he's going to be HUGE! I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A BIG SISTER. It's really all I can talk about these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment