I'm now one week old. The first week in the world hasn't been too bad so far. Daddy bought a new DVD player with his Christmas money so I've gotten to watch a few more movies. The verdict is still out on my favorite.
My first Christmas was great. I got all kinds of presents. I now have plenty of pink clothes so people will know I'm a girl. I went to the doctor on Friday and I'm healthy and have gained back 1 oz so I guess I'm growing. I heard the doctor say something about "shots" at my next visit. That doesn't sound very good!
This weekend we have been relaxing. I had another bath last night. I'm still not a big fan of baths but it wasn't quite as bad as others. It is sort of nice to be clean.
My grandma is here visiting for a few days so I have plenty of people to hold me. It's nice to be the center of attention. I hope this lasts...
That's all for now!
My first Christmas was great. I got all kinds of presents. I now have plenty of pink clothes so people will know I'm a girl. I went to the doctor on Friday and I'm healthy and have gained back 1 oz so I guess I'm growing. I heard the doctor say something about "shots" at my next visit. That doesn't sound very good!
This weekend we have been relaxing. I had another bath last night. I'm still not a big fan of baths but it wasn't quite as bad as others. It is sort of nice to be clean.
My grandma is here visiting for a few days so I have plenty of people to hold me. It's nice to be the center of attention. I hope this lasts...
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment