Hello everyone!
Sorry it has taken me so long to blog. I never got any time to myself at the hospital between people taking my temperature, listening to my heart and lungs, weighing me, doing tests, and then entertaining visitors--let me tell you it has been exhausting!
So today is my first full day at "home." It's pretty nice here so I think I'll stay. Today I've mostly been napping, eating, and snuggling with Mom and Dad. It's much quieter here than at the hospital which has been nice. It's also Christmas Eve I'm told. We are just hanging out at home tonight. Mom and Dad decided that I was too little to go to church and Mom hasn't put makeup on in 4 days! Tonight I hear some guy named, "Santa" is coming to visit. I'm not so sure about him. Tomorrow for Chrismtas Day my Grandma Dalton and Uncle Steve are coming to visit. I hear they are bringing presents so I'm excited! My very first Christmas! I'll blog about that later and let you know how that goes!
For those of you that want to see more pictures of me, here is me getting ready to go home. My snowsuit is a bit big for me but no worries--I'll be fitting in that thing in no time!
Gotta run..time to eat again!
Sorry it has taken me so long to blog. I never got any time to myself at the hospital between people taking my temperature, listening to my heart and lungs, weighing me, doing tests, and then entertaining visitors--let me tell you it has been exhausting!
So today is my first full day at "home." It's pretty nice here so I think I'll stay. Today I've mostly been napping, eating, and snuggling with Mom and Dad. It's much quieter here than at the hospital which has been nice. It's also Christmas Eve I'm told. We are just hanging out at home tonight. Mom and Dad decided that I was too little to go to church and Mom hasn't put makeup on in 4 days! Tonight I hear some guy named, "Santa" is coming to visit. I'm not so sure about him. Tomorrow for Chrismtas Day my Grandma Dalton and Uncle Steve are coming to visit. I hear they are bringing presents so I'm excited! My very first Christmas! I'll blog about that later and let you know how that goes!
For those of you that want to see more pictures of me, here is me getting ready to go home. My snowsuit is a bit big for me but no worries--I'll be fitting in that thing in no time!
Gotta run..time to eat again!
Glad you're home in a nice warm, quieter environment!!
ReplyDelete