Here is a wide view of Big Truck Day.
I waited in lots of long lines to get the chance to "drive the wheel" of several different big trucks. This is me driving a school bus! I made sure to fasten my seat belt...."to be safe" of course!
This is me in the back seat of a Humvee. Again, time to buckle up!
They even had an ice cream truck! I was a bit disappointed when we didn't get any ice cream from it.
You may have noticed how bundled up I was in the last pictures. Then it got warm again! We have been in the 80's for the last week basically. We have been taking full advantage of the nice weather as winter is looming! We headed to the apple orchard with my good buddy, Baby Isaac.
I love sticking my head through these things. They are basically a staple at all apple orchards.
Baby Isaac and I (and our mommies) took the wagon ride around the orchard. Mommy tried to get a picture of us but Isaac and I weren't cooperating. This is the best Mommy could do. We just wanted to look everywhere else!
The best part of the orchard was the apple conveyor. Daddy was so excited that I showed such an interest in production lines. The apples were washed and then came down on a little belt and dropped into these little containers. When they came by the apple baggers, they dropped onto another conveyor. From there the people would inspect them and then put them into bags to be sold. It was so interesting to watch. I spent a very long time here.
This weekend I went to Grandma's so that Mommy and Daddy could celebrate their anniversary. They wanted to eat at a restaurant where you have to be quiet. I don't do so well at those, so it was best I go have fun at Grandma's! This is me in a tree dropping leaves on Papa. I am so funny I can hardly take it!
Next it was time for a little Saturday football! I'm a natural!
Later we went over to feed the "quackies". They like bread and cereal.
Here quackie quackies!
More fun in the tree!
On Sunday before I came home we stopped at Chuck E Cheese again. I had some tokens leftover from our last trip.
Practicing my air hockey skills.
I wasn't having much luck playing Skee Ball so I took matters into my own hands. I got a much better score this way.
What else is new with me?
- Like I've said before, one of my favorite stores is the "blue diamond store". Everyone else calls it Sam's Club. One day we were shopping and I played this game. Whenever someone came down the aisle we were in, I would pretend they were Swiper. I'd yell "Swiper NO SWIPING!" at them. Mommy was a bit embarrassed, but I thought it was fun.
- At Sam's Club I really like all the samples. I don't eat most of them, but I think the concept is fun. Last time we went I was so excited because they had a food that I really like! I yelled "CHEESY MAP BREAD!!!" at the sample lady. She looked confused. I guess she calls them "cheese quesadillas". The only way I'll eat a tortilla is if it's rolled up like "map". So I call it map bread. If it has melted cheese in it...it's cheesy map bread.
- I got my flu shot. I was a great patient...no tears! I was more nervous about going to the doctor. Once I got there, I was fine. The nurse praised me for how good I did. She said the older kids could take a lesson from me. Once I knew that there was a sticker and a lollipop involved I was fine with it!
- Ever since I got the "Dora Saves Boots" movie I have been really into kites. I find random things in the house and outside and declare them a kite. Then I run around yelling, "I'm flying my kite!" Leaves and weeds also work well as kites when I'm outside.








I think I would have loved to watch the apple conveyor belt too. Sigh, some day.
ReplyDelete