I shed a few layers once I got to class. This is my class. We got to spread out our beach towels and do our floor stretches on them. I even shared mine with a girl who forgot hers. I made a real point of telling this to my parents. Daddy got to come watch class since he had the day off.
On Tuesday we tried out a new hairstyle. Mommy gave me piggy tails while I was wearing my favorite piggy jammies. Although I do not like it when you call them piggy tails. I say, "No they are TWO pony tails!"
We headed to the indoor park in town for a little energy burning with the Andresen boys. We made a train and went down the slide. Well we didn't end up all starting at the same time but did manage to stick around at the bottom for a picture.
It was easier to do a two person train!
On Wednesday Mommy and I had a girls day out at the mall. We did a little shopping and because I was SO well behaved, I got to pick out a ride to go on. I really wanted to drive the trucks, but when you go during the week they only have half of the rides going at any given time. The trucks were closed so my second choice was the Blue's Clues ride. After my ride we got some lunch and then headed home. We had a really fun morning!
There are some toys that have really stood the test of time. This little pretend laptop is one of them. I got it when I was only a few months old and I still think it's fun to play with. Note my new preferred hairstyle and my awesome Dora and Megan shirt.
On Saturday night we had dinner at a fun soup place (I was super well behaved--my parents were so happy with me!) and then went to a train show. It's called "Night Trains" and they turn out the lights and all the displays are really pretty. Trains go whizzing past all the time. It's really really cool. We all thought it was neat!
A better view of the "night trains" when you don't use the flash on your camera!
After the night train exhibit we went to the other part of the museum across the parking lot. At this part they have a few trains that you can control! I got to drive this Thomas train around which was pretty cool. I got a certificate stating that I drove Thomas.
All around the exhibits they had buttons you could push to control different things. It was very interactive. I loved it.
This was our favorite. They had an amusement park set up. The best part was the roller coaster. All of the little details were really cool. We highly recommend going. The Night Trains exhibit runs through the end of February and it's only on Saturday nights at Bandana Square.
My buddy Nolan gave me a Dora CD and I have been LOVING it this week. It's been a nonstop Dora dance party in our house.
What else is new with me?
- I got into the preschool class that we wanted so I'm all set for September. I'll be going Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning. I even get to bring my lunch and eat there. Any guesses to what kind of lunchbox I'll be getting?
- A few weeks ago when we were in Duluth I was looking out our window admiring Lake Superior. All of a sudden I said, "Hey there's Misty Island (from Thomas the Train)!" I was really bummed when Daddy told me it was only Wisconsin.
- On Friday night we had our assistant pastor and his family over for dinner. They have a baby named Kyrkja (pronounced keer ka). When I was talking about them coming I mentioned that "Baby Haircut" was coming. Apparently I'm not the first little kid to be confused and think her name was haircut so I felt better about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment