Well we seem to have skipped right past spring and sprung into summer! It's been in the 70's and even 80 this week in Minnesota. It's also spring break week in our school district. No need to go to Florida this year..Florida came here! We took full advantage of the nice weather!
On Tuesday I went to Como Zoo with my friends Nolan and Logan. This is us posed by the lion. We weren't afraid! We saw lots of animals and enjoyed being out in the sunshine. Nolan and I really wanted to go on the rides but they aren't open this time of year. We are both really hoping to go back when Como Town (amusement park) is open!
This week at the Y, we finally got to go into the community room. Usually when we go Mommy has some sort of excuse why we can't go in there. Usually we "need to go" or "someone is using it". But this week, we had time and it was open. Here are some videos of me having fun in the community room after Mommy's workout and my play time at Kid's Club.
The rest of the week was spent playing outside as much as possible. On Friday night I got to go to Grandma's since Mommy and Daddy had game club and a hockey game to go to. Daddy got free tickets at work to the Wild game.
I had lots of fun at Grandma's. We brought my tricycle with and I got to "pedal my bike" all over!
The golf cart sidewalk makes a great tricycle track!
More biking at the golf course
This is me checking out the damage on Grandpa's car. He hit a deer recently. Poor little deer!
Some fun fort making at Grandma's!
What? You don't ride your tricycle after a bath and collect Easter eggs?
What else is new?
- My new favorite phrase is "You sure???"
- Mommy was wearing her pink pajamas this week. I was really impressed. I said, "Mommy you're pink! Just like a pig!" Mommy wasn't super thrilled to be compared to a pig.
- When we were driving away from the zoo, we passed the Minnesota State Fair grounds. I asked Mommy, "What's that?" and she told me it was the fair. I immediately wanted to go there as I have already been talking about wanting to go to the fair and petting baby piggies and sheep. She said that the fair was closed. I kept going on about how I wanted to go. Mommy said, "If I could make it open for you, I would...but the fair is not open this time of year." To that I replied, "God can make it open!" Mommy said, "Yes God could..but He probably isn't." I said, "He can try!!!!" Mommy again told me it probably wasn't going to happen. I said, "We'll see!" So far, God has not opened the fair.
- "We'll see" is another of my favorite phrases. My parents use it all the time as a vague response to my requests. Two can play that game!
Have a great week!








No comments:
Post a Comment