At the recital they had a little red carpet set up for posing. Last year I wanted a balloon for my recital. This year I'm such a grown up that I wanted a rose. And they were sparkly roses!
This is me dancing to Mr. Sandman. It's the part at the end that goes "Please please please! Mr. Sandman bring me a dream!"
Dancing with my pillow in Mr. Sandman
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream!
This is me dancing and singing to Codfish Ball. "Next Friday night you're all invited to dance from 8 to 5!"
"All the fishies still alive are having a ball!"
Some recital posing!
Oops!
The day after my recital, Daddy took a big plane to Japan for work. Grandma was kind to come stay with us and keep us company while Daddy was away. I had some fun things lined up this week. I went to "Pinkalicious Dance Camp" Tues-Thursday. It was so much fun. We danced, did art projects, and even got our nails painted! I came home and told Mom, "Mom! I FINALLY got my nails painted!" It's been a long 4.5 year wait!
This was our little show at the end of dance camp
I also started soccer and tball. This is usually a Daddy-Daughter thing but when your dad is in Japan, then Mom gets to do it.
This picture is a little out of order, but the other night we went to Cowboy Jack's for dinner. They had a mechanical bull there. I was too little to actually ride the bull (have to be at least 7) but they did let me sit on it and it was a great motivator to eat my dinner in a timely manner. They also give the kids mini ice cream cones. It may have become my new favorite restaurant.
Daddy came home from Japan just in time for Father's Day. We showered him with gifts and smiles. Daddy grilled seafood for himself on the grill. Mommy had a steak. I had mac and cheese. Andrew had rice cereal. Mommy joked that Daddy had the "surf" she had the "turf" and the kids had the vegetarian meal.
It's been so rainy and miserable here lately that whenever it's not raining, I always want to go to the park. You need to take advantage of any time of sun you can get around here lately!
Blue sky..a rarity in these parts!
Daddy got to take me to t ball this week so Mommy was happy about that. Soccer is fun, but t ball is my favorite.
Check out my big hit!
Daddy has been taking some random days off in the middle of the week for family time. This week we went to Lake Elmo beach!
I was thrilled to get to the beach. Mommy was thrilled to have a couple hours of just one kid. And that one kid took a really nice nap.
This is me modeling my Pee Wee sports shirt. Again a little out of order but Mommy didn't feel like messing with formatting today.
While Daddy was gone and Grandma was here we tried to do a few fun things in between rain storms. We headed to Como Zoo to see the new Gorilla exhibit. Unfortunately the Gorillas were inside and not out in their new exhibit since it had been raining all day. Oh well..
Here is a video of my little program this morning. I was an honorary Lutheran this morning.
This is me at Grandma's a few weeks ago doing karaoke!
WHEW! That was a lot of work (says Mom..) Catch you soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment