Sunday, September 29, 2013

School Girl!

 
I'm officially a "Fantastic 4" at preschool.  I am enjoying my new teacher Miss Sandy.   We do lots of fun things.  When Mommy and Andrew pick me up I always want to know everything they did while I was at preschool. I don't want to miss out on anything!  Then when Mommy asks me what I did at preschool I always say that I can't remember.  Mommy doesn't believe me because I remember everything in great detail.  She found out the best way to get preschool info from me is to play preschool and she is the teacher.  She does everything "wrong" and then I tell her the right way to do preschool.  And now she knows everything we do there.  Tricky Mommy!

We have been cheering on the Gophers!  Up until this Saturday they were undefeated.  Mommy and I found this fun Gopher piggy bank for Andrew.  He didn't have one yet and it was high time that he started saving his money. 
 Ready for the game!

 I have started helping Mom with the laundry. My job is to match socks.  Andrew isn't that helpful at laundry but he does like going in the laundry basket.  His new trick is to try to climb out of it.  He can pull himself up to standing in the laundry basket and his car if someone is holding it steady so it doesn't fall over. 
 Cheering on the Gophers! Andrew got into the spirit too.

 Mom went on a girls shopping day with a few of her friends so it was just Daddy, Andrew and me.  A trip to the park was in order!

 Much to my delight, we FINALLY caught the ice cream man (errr woman..) !  We've been trying all summer and it seems like the only time the truck comes by is when I'm getting ready for bed!  I was super excited about my oreo ice cream sandwich.
 We went to Sea Life Aquarium at Mall of America.  I was excited about it but did admit that "sharks make me nervous.."  But I was really brave and even posed with the big shark mouth!

 Mommy won two tickets to Charlotte's Web from a friend's blog, so we got to have a Mother Daughter date last week!  I was so in awe of the play.  We had really good seats (3rd row!).  Templeton the rat made me a little nervous, but overall I thought it was terrific!

At intermission I got a juice box and a pig cookie!  I also asked Mommy a lot of questions about Wilbur becoming food.....................
 
After the aquarium we got gelato at our favorite place.  On the way we ran into the big shrimp at Bubba Gump Shrimp.  All in all..a good day!

What else is new?
  • I started swimming lessons again.  I'm doing really well.  If I would just consistently put my face in the water I'd be a fish!
  • Dance lessons began as well.  It is all new girls in my class so I'm making new friends.  Andrew doesn't enjoy my 55 minute lesson.  He liked it a lot better last spring when he slept through most of it.  Mommy has the same opinion.  Almost all of the girls in my class have a baby brother or sister.  There are so many babies in the waiting room that Mommy joked that they needed a nursery at dance class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment