Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Belated Halloween

So sorry for the delay in posting.  Life with a little brother is so busy..especially a sick little brother!  Here is my Halloween experience!  Daddy carved us some pretty cool pumpkins.  Tigger for my bouncy little brother and Cinderella for me!
At dance we got to dress in our costumes.  I felt like such a royal dancer.  I did find that my crown was very uncomfortable and have refused to wear it since.  It's too tight on my head.

This is my dance class all dressed up.  Still a lot of princesses but a little more variety this year. 

At school we had a "Pumpkin Party" so I wore my best pumpkin outfit.

I was also the recipient of the "Letter Bag" at preschool.  I was assigned the letter "E" and I needed to find ten household things that start with E, that would also fit in this bag to bring to school.  I then got to sit in the big chair and share with the class all of my E things.  I was absolutely thrilled with this! 

Andrew and I on Halloween.  Andrew was a lion...but not a scary lion. 

All ready for trick-or-treating!  I was a professional although it was hard for me to leave our house as I really liked handing out candy to kids.  So much so that I could hardly wait for them to come to the door and I kept leaving our house and walking toward the street.  My parents reminded me that the kids like to come up to the house.  I also decided to teach some kids some manners and would say, "What do you say?" when kids forgot to say trick or treat.  I also reminded kids to say thank you. 

Here I am in perfect trick-or-treating form. 

What else is new with me?
  • You can tell that my parents have been busy with my sick little brother as there are no new pictures after Halloween!  Poor little guy has had a never ending tummy bug.  We are all thankful that he didn't share it with us!
  • I passed my swimming lessons and am now an "Eel".  I have been doing really well in Eels.  Moving up to the next level has really boosted my swimming confidence! I am doing much better at putting my face in the water and going under water.  My teacher told Mommy yesterday that I was really close to swimming on my own. 
  • This morning I told Mommy that she smelled really good.  I then added "You smell really purple-y"  Mommy isn't sure what that means but maybe its a big compliment since purple is my favorite color.
  • I wanted Mommy to do something for me.  She said "I can't do it right this second" and I replied, "Can you do it right this third?"
  • One day at preschool I was having trouble zipping my coat.  My buddy Chase tried to help me.  He couldn't get the zipper either so he just fastened my Velcro straps instead.  The next day I sought out Chase to help me with my coat again.  Our moms thought it was very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment