Thursday, December 4, 2014

November


Hello!  This is our attempt at blogging more often!  We'll see how long this lasts.  I'm still enjoying life as a kindergartener.  I've turned into a true "school kid" as I was absolutely giddy about my day off for teacher workshop day.  Andrew and I got our pictures taken in the morning and I had a play date with my buddy Ari in the afternoon.  Andrew interrupted my date a bit but thankfully he napped through most of it.  We colored for 45 minutes and spent the rest of the time playing Frozen. 


My grandma and grandpa were up helping out my mom one day and so they all came to have lunch with me.  This is me, Lola, and Kaylynn.  Then Mom got to take my grandpa and grandma on tour of my school. 

Daddy's dream came true when the PTA put on "Family Engineering Night".  Daddy volunteered at one of the booths about electrical engineering. 

I really want a hamster.  I brought home this book from the school library and told my parents that now I know everything about hamsters I should get one.  I also keep reminding them about how responsible I am.  I don't think I have them convinced yet. 


We had a family fun night at Mall of America on Saturday night.  We needed to take a break from unpacking and just have some fun.  We ate dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp.  The kids meals come in a paper shrimp boat so that was pretty fun.  I wanted my mom to take a picture of me "drinking out of a straw" so here it is. 
We took a stroll through the American Girl store.  I have decided that I really want an American Girl doll and I want Isabelle, the dancer.  Here is me posing with Isabelle.

We also ran into some Vikings cheerleaders at the Vikings store.  They were trying to sell their calendars.  I went up to them and asked them if they were real cheerleaders.  They said yes.  Then I asked if it would be ok to get a picture with them.  They said yes and noted that I was very polite.  They didn't even mind that we had no intention of buying their calendar.  That's what a little niceness will do!

I will update you on Thanksgiving on my next blog!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment