Mommy accidentally taped me in "slow motion" mode but the video actually turned out pretty cool.
We had curriculum night at school where my parents got to learn all about what we do in school. They found my "hope and goal" for the year. It's hard to read, but says, "My goal is to use technology to learn more."
Andrew and I were anxiously awaiting the popcorn to come out of the popper. One last movie night in our old house. It was Andrew's first time having popcorn and he really liked it. We just have to be careful that he gets good popped kernels.
Daddy, Mommy, Uncle Steve and I got to go to a Gopher football game. We parked at the fairgrounds and took the Gopher bus to the game. The bus was super exciting.
Cheering on the Gophers. My favorite part was every time they got a first down everyone yells "First Down" and does the arm movement. That was fun.
Us at the game. It was so warm and nice at the beginning of the game.
The clouds rolled in and the skies opened up. It was pouring rain. Thankfully we had really nice seats that we had won in a silent auction and we had a covering so we stayed dry. Then the severe weather came and everyone had to take cover. It was just lightening and high winds so we were perfectly safe inside. Once again we were thankful for club level seats and just hung out in the club.
Daddy is helping with nursery during the Sunday School hour. I like to come in after Sunday School and help too.
I got my Elsa costume put together and love it. It makes me feel so beautiful.
We sold our house. On the morning of the house inspection we had to be out of the house by 8 am so Mommy took us to breakfast at McDonalds. We've never done that before so it was super exciting.
At school we went through a manners curriculum. We had a big fancy dinner at the golf club to celebrate our accomplishments and show of our newly learned manners. It was so fun. This is me demonstrating that kids should sit one fist away from the table.
My good pal Lola was seated next to me at dinner. We shared lots of giggles!
Two of three of my teachers!
This was the manners teacher that came to our school. She was super nice.
Mommy got to take me to the fancy dinner. Andrew and Daddy stayed home. Andrew isn't ready for a fancy dinner.
Big truck day came around again. I look good driving a tractor! I'm a natural
Daddy and I made a volcano from my science kit. It took several weeks to dry because Dad was a little over zealous with the water in the paper mache. You know my science philosophy..better safe than sorry! Always need safety goggles!
We went to a fall festival. It was the first time we really had to bundle up!
I got to ride a pony, play on some inflatables, and go on a hay ride.
The corn pit was the best part of the festival. I loved it! I made "corn angels" (think snow angels in corn) and ran around playing in it.
Andrew wasn't so sure about the corn pit. Maybe next year he will like it better.
Since the beginning of school, every time we had gym class I would come home really wishing I had gotten the "Super PE Hustler Award." It's given to a "respectful leader" in gym class. One day I came bouncing off the bus and I was so excited! I told Mom I had a big secret that had something to do with the PE Hustler Award. I think she figured it out before I showed her. I just beamed I was so proud to get the award. Then I started talking about how you can get it more than once. Just last week I was given the award again.
I got to take home the class stuffed animal "Mariah the Moose" and her friends Marvin and Mini Marvin. It was so great. I even got to bring them to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a visit while Mommy and Daddy packed up our house. Mariah was very well behaved. Mini Marvin was another story. While at Grandma's he got lost in the leaves, not once..but twice! Then the night before they were to be returned to school Mom gave all of the animals a bath in the washing machine. Mom remembered how the class stuffed animal became a germ factory and every kid who got the animal ended up sick. So to try and combat that, they got a disinfecting bath before going back to school. Mom washed them in a special little bag for delicate items so that they wouldn't get separated. She even dried them in this bag. Then when they were done, Mommy opened the bag and Mini Marvin was gone. Mom couldn't believe it. That tricky Mini Marvin. She searched the washer and dryer and couldn't find him. She searched her path from my backpack to the washing machine and no trace of him. Finally she stuck her head into the dryer, looked up, and noticed Mini Marvin attached to the top of the dryer. As it turns out, Mini Marvin is a magnet! She promptly put Mariah, Marvin and Mini Marvin back into their backpack and made sure they stayed there until they returned to school!
Andrew and I having fun in the leaves at Grandma's.
This is what big sisters are for!
The "class moose club" and Steve's carved pumpkin
Andrew and I in a rare moment of harmony
We went to a fun pumpkin patch while at Grandma's.
Anything seem a little off in this picture?
I found a really good one.
Sliding with my moose friends
Uncle Steve got me a princess magazine that always has different craft ideas in it. Mom said she was too busy to do the craft but thought it would be a fun thing to do at Grandma's house.
Andrew and I played in a little leaf pile at our old house. The new house has brand new trees that didn't really have leaves.
We got the cats a housewarming gift of a new kitty condo. Andrew and I tried it out first. It passed our inspection.
On my last day on my old bus my friend Simon gave me this drawing. It's showing him being really sad that I'm no longer going to be on his bus and moving to a new house. Mommy is saving it in case we get married some day. We still go to the same school and are in the same class, so don't worry. We just won't be able to sit together on the bus anymore.
This is my new room! It's Frozen themed..are you shocked?!
I LOVE my new room!
Andrew and I started out Halloween week at Kowalskis for a trick or treating event. Trick or Treating indoors is awesome! Plus we got lots of yummy food from Kowalskis. Not just your standard candy fare--we got string cheese, milk, a good cookie,chips, popcorn, and more!
Andrew was Olaf and I was "Coronation" Elsa.
On Halloween night Mommy gave me Elsa coronation hair. And I had to wear my new black long underwear under my costume to make me a little warmer. It was CHILLY!
Then we came back and trick or treated in our new neighborhood. Once I got good and "Frozen" we came home and I helped hand out candy. That was just as exciting as going door-to-door. Halloween is kind of a super holiday for a social butterfly like myself. Plus I got to meet our new neighbors!
Today I didn't have school. It was a teacher workshop day after school conferences. Andrew and I had a bath this morning so we'd have pretty hair for our pictures. We went to JCPenny because my school pictures didn't turn out great, and Andrew was overdue for "18 month" pictures. He's now almost 22 months. Oops. Anyway, Mom took our picture because we were playing so sweetly together in the tub. I was filling up Andrew's cup and then he'd dump it out. We played in harmony and it was such a rare sight. Usually one of us gets mad about something.
What else is new with me?
- I had a really good conference with my literacy and math teacher. She had all kinds of nice things to say about me, my school performance, and my good behavior at school. She was really proud of how far I've progressed since the first day of school with my writing. Mom and Dad were really proud of me.
- I'm doing really well in dance. We are learning a few more complicated tap and ballet steps. My coordination keeps improving and improving.
- I'd like to start taking swimming lessons again. Once we get settled into our house I'll start those again.
- I really like our new house but also miss our old neighborhood. The good news is that my good buddy Ari from preschool is on my new bus so we get to spend time together again!



























No comments:
Post a Comment