Sunday, May 31, 2015

March-April

Hello!!  Here is my March and April update!  This is my dance costume this year.  We are dancing to Conga and You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile (from Annie).  I love my dances and my costume.  This was on picture day.

Andrew and I went to our annual trip to Macy's for their famous flower show.  The show didn't disappoint!  When we stepped off the elevator we immediately smelled the beautiful flowers.  It was amazing! 

We went on Good Friday because I didn't have school, so that meant it was busier than past years.  So we didn't get to run around as much as usual.  But we still got our favorite frosted sugar cookies.  

 For Easter we went to Grandma's.  On Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt and said hello to the bunny. 
 It was a little chilly for the hunt but we got a lot of eggs.


 Time for a parade of dancing and singing hens, chicks, and a bunny. 
 Andrew was really grumpy at the park on this day.  It may look like he's pushing me nicely but I'm pretty sure he was trying to push me off so he could have a turn.

 Climbing the big tree.  This tree is very old. Mom remembers this climbing tree when she was little.

Weeeeee!!
I was helping Daddy at church nursery by reading to a little boy.
 We took a little weekend trip to Wisconsin for water park fun with friends. 
 Andrew and I having fun with the duckie

 I conquered my fear of the giant bucket that dumps water!!

 The proof!

 At lunch they had a kids area set up with picnic tables, comfy bean bag chairs, a movie, coloring sheets, etc. This was great for us kids!

 Just relaxing waiting for our food to be done.

 The crew at lunch!

 The Three Bears resort had an actual bear to hug!

Posing with the bear.  He even picked up Andrew!!  Andrew was totally safe the whole time.

I got a new rain jacket.  I love it so much that I get super excited when it's raining!

My friend Aubrey and I (and our moms) went to Disney's Frozen on Ice.  It was AMAZING!!

The two Annas! 
We made it!  We had such a fun girls day.  

I was practicing my smiles for "spring pictures" at school. 
Reading to my little brother.  We fight a lot but we have our sweet moments too.
Fun at the park near our house.
 I'm getting better and better at gymnastics.  It's really hard but I don't give up and try my hardest.  My parents are really proud of me for trying so hard.

 Doing some bar work



On the balance beam

 Our new playground set!

Climbing the rope!

Andrew and I with our trikes.  Mom doesn't let me ride my bike if Dad isn't around as it's too much to be watching both of us.  The trike is pretty safe.  

 We had our big K-1 concert.  We practiced a lot and learned many fun, silly songs.


I even got a speaking part!  I got to close out the show and thank everyone for coming.  You can see it below after the song!


 Later that night we had a mini-celebration for Mommy's birthday where she got to open her presents.  Andrew and I giving Mommy a big birthday hug.
The next morning we flew to Miami to go on our cruise.  There will be a separate post about our trip!  

Hi! I'm Vicki Violet.  For Letterland day at school I dressed as Vicki Violet. Mom was glad I picked this character as dressing in purple was not difficult!


Daddy and I planted these trees in our backyard.  Our homeowners association made us plant trees to "shield" our neighbors from our new play set.  It was a lot of work but I  kept Daddy company and helped where I could. 



That's my spring update!
Megan





No comments:

Post a Comment