
..Don't know when I'll be back again! Well that's not true. I know we'll be back next Sunday. I'm getting really excited for my first plane trip this week. We are headed to Connecticut to attend the Change of Command ceremony for one of Daddy's friends from the Navy. I'm really excited to see where Daddy used to live and also get to see a submarine like my Daddy used to drive. Now he just drives a Honda. I'll warn you now that next week's post will probably be on Monday since I'll probably be too tired to blog when we get home and I'm sure there will be laundry to do (well I won't be doing laundry but Mom will and she is my scribe).

I've advanced to the green vegetables this week. This is me after my first taste of peas. I really like them but they are messy. I also got to try out my new Horton bib. It's still the kind of bib that you can wipe off but it is a lot more flexible and comfy to wear and I don't hate it quite as much as my Yummy! bib with the ice cream on it. I really like Horton so it makes the bib even more fun. It even has my favorite saying on it, "A person's a person no matter how small!"

I practiced my sitting some more with Dad this week. I'm still not quite ready to sit on my own for any length of time but I'm getting there. Dad says I just need some more practice!

One day after our afternoon walk we picked up the mail and there was a big box inside. Inside the box was a quilt from some ladies at church. What a nice surprise! It is just my size and has cute bunnies. I'm going to try really hard not to throw up on it but that's easier said than done. I'm not that good at keeping all my food in my tummy.

My kitty Alex didn't care much about the quilt but he was super excited about the box it came in. Alex loves boxes!

Alex was also excited that I went through another box of diapers as it was finally empty for him to climb into. He not only likes to sleep in boxes but he also really likes to chew them up. I was glad that I was able to provide some entertainment for him.

On Friday Mommy and me went to Como Park and met up with Mommy's friend Shannon and her daughter Stella. Stella and I had lots of fun in our strollers while our Mommies got some exercise and told funny stories. Shannon went to college with mommy and they took a lot of classes together since they were both dietetics majors. For me the afternoon was perfect because it was cloudy so I didn't have to have my sunshade over my eyes so I got to really see everything. It was great!

Last night we went to a pizza fundraiser for one of Mommy's former co-workers. She is headed to Sicily to do short term missions work. Mommy and Daddy seemed to really enjoy the pizza. I had oatmeal and pears (BOOOORRRING!) because they said I need teeth in order to eat pizza. Unfortunately even though I was really crabby and drooled a lot this week, no teeth have appeared so I guess I have to stay on my pureed diet for now. Bummer!

This is Mommy and me before church this morning. I wore my ballerina dress. It not only makes me look beautiful but it is also a fun dress to eat. Mommy and Daddy kept taking my dress out of my mouth at church. They are always ruining my fun! Well I think that is it from me. Now I need to eat and then we are going to a new park for a stroller walk.
Callum has the same set of bibs, and he wants me to tell you that they also are yummy to eat.
ReplyDeleteHave a fun trip to CT! We're going to miss you at MAD Fest!
What a Cute Dress!!!!
ReplyDelete