Thursday, October 1, 2009

9 Month Doctor Appt

Hi Everyone!

I went to the doctor today for my 9 month checkup. Good news! There are no shots at the 9 month appointment.

Here are my stats:
Height: 28 1/2 inches
Weight: 20 lbs 7 ounces
Head Circumference: 17 3/4 inches

I'm in the 75th percentile for everything! Usually I'm in the 50th percentile for weight and the 30-40th percentile for head circumference but apparently now I'm proportional at the age of 9 months! Dr. S said that I'm going to be a doctor someday and take care of him and give him shots. He also said I was a giant among ladies!

So even though I didn't have shots, I was a little scared of Dr. S and cried a little. I was fine once Mommy picked me up again. I just really am afraid of strangers these days!

Other news is that even though I still don't have any teeth, it looks like I have 5 teeth ready to pop out at any time. So I might get 5 teeth at once!! Apparently this isn't going to be fun for me as I heard the doctor saying something about giving me a lot of Motrin...

That's all for tonight! Today is my Mommy and Daddy's 4th Wedding Anniversary! To celebrate we had a nice dinner together at home. Next weekend Grandma and Grandpa are coming up to babysit me and Mommy and Daddy are going out to celebrate on their own.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, 5 teeth all at once!? Ouchies. Well, I guess if you didn't get shots at your appointment, 5 teeth is probably your consolation prize. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete