
Hello!!
How is everyone? Hopefully all of my Minnesota fans spent the weekend outdoors enjoying our nice fall weather! We went for two walks in the stroller and had the windows open in our house. The kitties liked that a lot! Sorry this blog is so late. Mommy and Daddy were doing a lot of cleaning this weekend so we didn't get to blogging this afternoon.

Mommy finally got a good picture of my two little teeth. It worked best with me upside down! This was fine by me because I loooooove being upside down! Last Sunday I
thought I was coming down with a cold. I can report that I did, infact, have a cold. Mostly I had a runny nose and a bit of a cough. Mommy got me a humidifier for my room and that helped me a lot. The best thing is that it is in the shape of an elephant so it matches my nursery decor. I was hoping Mommy would take a picture for my blog but she forgot. Maybe next week I'll share a picture with you if Mommy remembers.

My favorite chore in the whole wide world is loading and unloading the dishwasher. I can be playing in a totally different room and if I hear the dishwashwer open, I am there in a flash! I used to just like watching Mommy and Daddy do this chore--now I actually help! Well, mostly I just take things out of the dishwasher regardless if they are clean or not. My parents don't find this that helpful! That's usually when they make me say "bye bye" to the dishwasher and it closes again.

I started doing some funny tricks this week. One is to stick my head in buckets and then make a noise. I love the echo it makes! Usually I go "toot toot!" and then laugh. My other trick is that I will give kisses on command. Mommy or Daddy says, "Give me a kiss!" and I give them a big, wet, slobbery, puppy kiss. They call my kisses "puppy kisses" because I actually just lick their cheek.

This is me before we went on one of our walks this weekend. I wore my Gophers sweatshirt even though they lost. On Friday night we went out to dinner to Noodles. I was on my best behavior so on Saturday night we went to Applebees! Mommy and Daddy had a gift card from Christmas last year that they hadn't been able to use yet. They tried once but found the Applebees by our house closed so we have to go a bit further away now. Anyway, I was really good. I had fun looking at all the people. I made friends with the people in the booth behind us. They liked my big smiles and my pretty blue eyes. I was a bit noisy. For some reason, being out in public made me want to talk loudly. Mommy and Daddy kept reminding me to use my inside voice. I don't even know what that means! I was inside and using my voice--what more could they ask for? The trip was pretty much uneventful--well except for I had an
accident on the way there and had a wardrobe change in the Applebees parking lot. Lucky I always have a change of clothes in my diaper bag!

I have now mastered the sippy cup! Yay! It just took a bit of practice and now I'm good at it.

Three cheers for me! The sippy cup is still fun to play with even though I now realize it is something to drink from.

My other fun trick I have been doing is throwing a few extra veggie puffs or Cheerios on the floor and in the seat of my high chair. That way whenever I want a snack, I just crawl over and eat them off the floor or from my high chair seat. I thought this was a good plan but now that Mommy and Daddy are on to me, they pick them up or as soon as I get anywhere near my high chair they pick me up and take me somewhere else. Foiled again!
I'll leave you with two videos. The first one is doing my toot trick. Of course once I realized Mommy was filming me I stopped doing it (as always). The second is of me and my walker. I can cruise the house with it pretty well except I'm REALLY bad at steering! Something to work on I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment