Monday, November 9, 2009
I Confuse My Parents Sometimes (A Funny Story)
I totally forgot to tell you my funny story from this weekend. Well maybe it's not as funny as it is AMAZING! You see last week I figured out how to play my lullaby cd in my clock radio/cd player in my room. I was soo proud of myself but I knew I could do even better. When Mommy wasn't paying attention I set the alarm! Fast foward to midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning when Mommy and Daddy were awakened to the sound of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on my baby monitor. At first they thought one of my toys had started playing music randomly. Then they realized that the song was from my CD. They were really confused how the CD player could go on in the middle of the night until Mommy realized it was midnight and that I must have set the alarm. Daddy came into my room and unplugged my clock radio/cd player. The bummer is that I missed all the excitement and slept right through it. I woke up when the music stopped but then went right back to sleep. My parents were really puzzled how I could sleep through loud music playing and yet sometimes wake up to the tiniest noise. Duh! It was a LULLABY! Those are meant to put you to sleep! Sheesh! Parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would have been freaked out!! Yes, strange how they sleep through certain noises, yet twitch at others.
ReplyDeleteMegan is such a trickster!
ReplyDelete