Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day (13 months, 3 weeks)

First of all, I'd like to wish a "Happy Valentines Day" to everyone out there. Hopefully you were all able to spend time with the one you love today! I was lucky enough to spend it with lots of people I love, but we'll get to that later!

This is me around 5:00 in the afternoon. Mom calls this my "clingy" time of day. I pretty much need to be held constantly around this time. Mom finds this a bit annoying as she is usually trying to put dinner in the oven and get things done before Daddy gets home from work. I can't help it. I just love my mom and like to show it around 5:00 every day.


This is me opening my Valentine from Grandma and Grandpa V. I really liked it a lot and walked around the house with it. In fact it's now in the car as I brought it with me when I went down to my other grandparents' house.


This is me getting ready to bake a cake right before bed. Mommy said it wasn't really the time to bake. I thought I'd be able to stall going to bed but Mom saw right through my plan. Shucks!



This is me tonight eating ice cream at Culvers. I got to spend the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa D's house. I had a lot of fun showing them all my tricks. Mommy and Daddy got the house ready for more showings and also celebrated Valentines Day by going to a bed and breakfast and going out to a nice dinner. They had fun but said they missed me a lot.
What else happened this week?
  • Mommy and I went to visit her former co-workers and Mommy also got her H1N1 shot at the clinic there. Mommy didn't even cry! And I was really good and just sat on her lap so I got a sticker!
  • I got more adventurous with my eating. I ate meatball stroganoff, tator tot hotdish, a little pizza, part of a cheeseburger, asparagus, and mandarin oranges for the first time this week. They were all delicious--especially the mandarin oranges and the asparagus. Those were super tasty.
  • We had more showings at our house so we had to leave a few times. We're hopeful that someone will buy our house. Keep us in your prayers!
  • I think I might be getting another tooth as I've been pretty drooly and a bit cranky. I sure hope so as I think more teeth will be very helpful for eating!

I had such a busy weekend I'm tired out! Time for bed!

Megan




4 comments:

  1. Megan's hair is getting so long! She's such a smiley girl. Speaking of hair, your hair is looking mightly glossy, Susan. I'm having shiny hair envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! I'm especially happy that my hair is starting to not be so sticky-outy! Mommy says her secret to shiny hair is softened water, Biolage hydrating shampoo, and not chemically treating her hair in the last 15 years or so since those awful perm days of the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan - Happy Valentine's Day - belated!I hope you got my card! So mandarin oranges are good, huh? My mom keeps saying that too but I spit them out. Maybe I should try again..

    Love, Nolan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nolan--I did get your Valentine! I was so glad to get it! Mommy wasn't very organized this year with Valentines so sorry about that! Mandarin oranges are soooo tasty Nolan you must try them!

    ReplyDelete