
Hello! Well once again I had an exciting week!

On Wednesday we went to our new house for the home inspection. Daddy stayed the whole time but Mommy and I just visited. I got comfortable in my (future) new house. I think I'll really like it! The inspection went very well. Unfortunately this week we lost our buyers of our current house so we were pretty upset about that. It's a long story and I'm
soooo sick of hearing it so I'm not even going to talk about it in my blog. If you want to know, ask my parents.

Wednesday night we had "Daddy-Daughter" time as Mommy went out to dinner with her former co-workers from. It was fun as Daddy doesn't know all the rules! For instance, Mommy doesn't let me play in the lazy Susan. [Note: Mommy hates that name. She thinks it should be called a 'helpful Susan'] Here is me getting some ingredients to make
S'mores. (Mommy doesn't let me eat
S'mores either!)

This is me at the halfway point of clearing out the 'helpful Susan'.
Ahhh! Success! Daddy and I had a fun time together. He even gave me a bath all by himself! He was quite impressed with himself!

This is Daddy and me playing one of my favorite games. We take a quilt and put it over our heads and then laugh. It's like being in a fort!

Peek!! I spent the weekend at Grandma D's house. I had a really fun time! Mommy and Daddy had game club and we had an open house at our house--so that is why I went to Grandma's. Open houses are in the afternoon when I nap so it wasn't going to work.
No one thought I'd sleep with people
traipsing in and out of my bedroom. I had a good time but I was sure glad to see my parents this afternoon!

Well it's time for me to sign off! The Oscars are on!
I love the "helpful Susan" - I wish we had a helpful Susan... we have a lazy corner cabinet that doesn't move. :P
ReplyDelete