Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! (23 months, 1 wk)

I hope everyone had a really nice Thanksgiving! I sure did! Even though I've been sick this week I still had a smile on my face. I started out having a fever for about 24 hours. That went away, and then I got a cough and a bit of a runny nose. Fever is still gone but cough and runny nose remain. Then my Mommy joined in on the sick fun yesterday. She seems to have the same illness minus the 24 hour fever. Mommy has been telling me to "share" all the time. She said that sicknesses I can just keep to myself in the future!


I finally like having bows in my hair. In fact, I want several bows in my hair at a time. I don't care if they match either. The more bows the better. When I look at myself in the mirror with my bows I say, "Pretty!"

Since it was Thanksgiving I didn't have school or dance this week. We went down to Grandma's on Wednesday morning to beat the snow and ice that was forecasted. We made it safely without any trouble. Papa got caught in the storm in Iowa so he didn't get home until late on Wednesday. But he was safe too.


On Thanksgiving I had a traditional feast on my plate. I only ate bread and some mac & cheese however.



Then when it was time for dessert I opted for the less traditional chocolate chip cookie. I told Mommy that I wanted apple pie but changed my mind once I saw Great Aunt Judy's chocolate chip cookies.




After all that eating, it was time for some basketball to work off some of those calories!





I got to open my first Christmas present of the year! We're going to Texas for Christmas this year so I won't be seeing my Kelley relatives so I got an early present! It was a beautiful dress that is going to look so pretty on me!






I wanted another chocolate chip cookie so I thought I'd better hit the treadmill before indulging.







The rest of my time at Grandma's was spent playing and entertaining everyone. Life is never boring with me around!








This is my favorite calculator phone. You wouldn't believe the reception I get!









My parents decided to go shopping on Black Friday. I stayed at home with Grandma and Steve. Since I didn't get to go shopping, I decided to pretend I was a crazy Target shopper too! Out of my way! I need a big screen TV!










Then I helped Grandma put up her Christmas tree. I seem to have gotten the "stick your tongue out when you are really concentrating" gene from my Great Grandma Kelley.





This is me admiring my handiwork. I am really good at decorating trees.


I played this fun game with tootsie rolls. I took them all out and then put them in again. I think here I was saying with my eyes, "Pleeeaaase Grandma can I have one?"



After all of that excitement it was time to take a breather with my favorite cat-uncle Andy. I think Andy enjoyed Dora on the big screen as much as I did. Now we are home and finishing decorating our house for Christmas. Mommy and I aren't feeling 100% so Daddy is doing most of the work. Hopefully we're better by Wednesday so we can go to school. It's our turn to bring the treats so I really don't want to miss it!















1 comment: