
Hello! Well we are having another blizzard here in Minnesota. Daddy's been busy shoveling a lot today. I wanted to go make a snowman but my parents said we'd have to wait until the snow stopped as it was coming down so hard and it was so windy that we wouldn't enjoy ourselves. So maybe tomorrow I'll get to make a snowman because the snowman I made last week melted. We had a very warm week (and thank goodness for that because if we hadn't lost all that snow, we're not sure where this new foot or so of snow would be going!).
But I should start with the beginning of my week. Monday was Valentine's Day so Mommy and I made some heart cookies. Well I found the star cookie cutter when we were looking for hearts and was pretty insistent that we make a few stars too (you know how I love stars!). I was a very good helper to Mommy.

After baking the cookies came the fun part.......DECORATING. I was a really good decorating helper until the 3rd pan when I realized that frosting and sprinkles are really yummy. Then I kept sticking my fingers into the frosting and became an unsanitary helper. The first two pans of cookies went with Daddy to work the next day, and the 3rd "not so clean" pan stayed at home and we ate them here.

Mommy had to go whip up some more pink frosting, so she pushed the tray of cookies far away from me (or so she thought) and told me to not touch them. Well how do you not grab a tray of unattended cookies?!! Mommy caught me red handed (well cookie handed at least!). Of course I grabbed the biggest cookie on the tray.

This is me granting a wish to my favorite playmate...Ashley! I'm not sure what her wish was. Probably she wishes that she didn't get yelled at when she scratches the furniture.

This week Mommy and I both got colds so we didn't get to go to dance this week. We spent the latter part of the week in our jammies watching PBS and DVDs with our box(es) of Kleenex. We are doing a lot better now but I still have a cough that bugs me when I'm laying down. Hopefully we are on the mend.
What else is new?
- I'm really into counting. I counted to 13 all by myself one day. I tend to count 1, 2, 5. If you interrupt me and say 3...I'll go on and say 3, 4, 5......
- I started getting sick on Wednesday night. Before bed Mommy yelled to Daddy, "Hey Brian can you set up Megan's humidifier because she's really barky." I responded with, "Arf! Arf! Arf!" Apparently Mommy was referring to my barky cough...not actual barking.
- I know all of my letters. I can recognize them with about 95% accuracy. Whenever I see letters on shirts, on signs, on walls, wherever I like to point them out.
- I have been challenging lately according to my parents. Let's just say I've spent some quality time in "time out" this week. I am getting really good at throwing tantrums. I had some especially good ones this weekend while out in public that mom and dad said were embarrassing. Sorry.
- Even though I'm a challenge, I sure like to delight my parents with doing various finger plays, dancing along with the Fresh Beat Band, responding to questions, filling in the correct word while reading stories, and basically being my charming self.
- I have a few videos to share and blogger doesn't seem to like them so I'll have to upload to YouTube again.
No comments:
Post a Comment