Don't I look so grown up in this outfit? Daddy said it looked like a first day of school outfit. Mommy reminded him that we usually don't wear sweaters in early September. Poor daddy.
I got over my mysterious illness and Mommy was really happy that for the first time, she didn't catch whatever bug I had. It caused me to have some late night wake ups as I wasn't really eating much during the day and waking up hungry (my parents think). One day, after a particularly bad night, I exclaimed at lunch "I tired! Need nap!"
The theme this week at school was dinosaurs so I really liked that. You can always tell if I like the theme of the week because it's the only time I do the art project at school. Don't get me wrong--I love doing art projects, but it has to be REALLY good to take some time away from me getting to play in the large motor skills room with all the slides, cars, tricycles, basketball hoops, etc.
I was a good dancer again this week at dance. I got many froggy stamps on my hands so I was pretty thrilled with that. My dance teacher's name is Kathy, but I never call her that. I call her "Dance". When we leave I make sure to go up to her and say "Bye Dance! See you soon!"
What else is new with me?
- On our way to school on Wednesday I noticed my Dora DVD was in the front console. I told Mommy I wanted to watch it. She said that the DVD player wasn't in the car so we couldn't watch it (plus we were going on a 3 minute drive!) I said, "I know....backpack!" I seem to think that my fake Dora backpack has the same magical powers as Dora's backpack and can just produce whatever I need if I yell "Backpack!"
- One night when Mommy was putting me to bed and Daddy was leaving, Mommy called to Daddy saying, "Brian, can you take out her garbage can?" Daddy came back, got the can, and left. I then yelled, "BRIAN! BRIAN!" Mommy was surprised at this and asked me who Brian was. I said, matter-of-factly, "Daddy." Then when we were saying our prayers and saying who we wanted to pray for I said, "Me....Thomas....Mommy....Brian......."
- One morning when Mommy got me up I said, "Mommy I miss(ed) you!"
- We were playing in the basement one day and I went into the guest bedroom. I noticed a fan in the corner of the room and said "Fan! On! Grandmom's house!" When I stay at Grandmom's house we always put a fan on for white noise, otherwise I ask Grandmom "what's that?" every time the sump pump goes off.
- If someone is carrying me (usually to get some place faster or to keep me on task if we're trying to get some place in particular) I try to get down and say " I heavy!"
Below is a video of me at the museum today. Since it wasn't so crowded, I got lots of turns on this. I really liked sending the turtles down the shoot the best!
I also included two videos from last week at Nickelodeon Universe. The bus ride was scary for some kids and they were crying but not me! I thought it was great!
See you next week!
Megan
P.S. Can you tell Mommy not only remembered to write down the funny things I do in the week, but also managed to not lose the list! Way to go Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment