Saturday, June 18, 2011
My new trick is singing songs. I can sing parts or most of: Jesus Loves Me, Jesus Loves the Little Children, My God is so BIG, Twinkle Twinkle, Old MacDonald, Row Row Row Your Boat, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Mr. Sun, Happy Birthday and If You're Happy and You Know It. One night after supper I broke out in "If You're Happy.." which is strange because usually I'm not the happiest after dinner. This must have been a particularly good night where I decided to eat. Anyway, thought you'd enjoy! Not my best performance but at least you can see how I try to sing!
For those that can't understand my toddler speak I say "If you're happy and you... clap it the hands" Lately I say "it" and then "the" like "I drink it the milk" "I eat it the cheese"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice. Seems Cal and Megan are on the same song learning schedule! haha.
ReplyDelete