School was great, but it got even better when we walked upstairs. I heard some music playing and I yelled, "Mommy she came back!" You may remember a month or two ago there was a special lady performing children's music wearing butterfly wings and played a ukulele. Well I have been asking and asking my mommy if we can see her again. Mommy always replies, "If she comes back..." So when I heard the music I was so excited that she came back. When we got to the amphitheater we saw it was a new children's act. This time it was an older man who played the guitar. I kept asking Mommy if I could go on stage. There weren't any other kids on stage so she kept saying no. FINALLY toward the end of the show he invited the kids on stage to play the "air guitars". This was a huge hit with the kids.
I had a surprise at swimming lessons this week. My teacher can no longer teach on Wednesday nights so I'm getting a new teacher. So I had two teachers last week! This session there wasn't any other kids that signed up for my class so I've had really cheap private lessons!
On Thursday Daddy took the morning off from work to take me to "Sea Park". I got a new book recently where the little critters get to go to Sea Park (basically an aquarium). Ever since I've been asking to go to Sea Park. So I finally got to go. Mommy stayed home and started her Christmas cookie baking. Before going to the aquarium, I first had to check out the big Christmas tree at the mall.
The aquarium was really cool. I was a bit afraid of the sharks and big fish, but I liked it so much that we went through the exhibit three times!
I liked going through the fish "caves"!
I was really brave posing for this photo! A big shark could come along at any minute!!
Because Daddy didn't want to go through the aquarium for a fourth time, he suggested we go on the Ferris Wheel. I've also been talking about going on a Ferris Wheel for a long time. This was no kiddie ride! We went up really high!! When I told my mommy about it I said, "The Ferris Wheel went arriba and abajo!" (That's up and down for those of you that don't know Spanish!)
Awhile ago my parents took away some of my toys and put them in my closet. It wasn't to be mean or anything, they were just toys that I hadn't really been playing with and were just getting in the way. Well over time I've been taking those toys out. This week I found the last of the toys and was so excited to see them! It was like getting new toys again. I especially have found a new love for my Bitty Baby. Uncle Steve gave it to me for my first birthday. It was my favorite doll until I got Annie who drinks a bottle and laughs and cries. But now this week it's my new favorite doll. I've been enjoying taking her clothes off and giving her diaper changes. Then I hand her to Mommy to redress her as I haven't mastered that part yet.
The most exciting part of my weekend was Saturday. It snowed and we put up the Christmas tree! I was so thrilled with both. When we got the tree up I told Daddy that I could hear Santa on the chimney. Then I started wondering when the presents would arrive.
What else is new with me?
- I've been saying a lot of funny stuff lately. This morning while Mommy was making breakfast, I was standing on my chair by the counter and I started dancing. While dancing I sang, "Circle my hands! Circle my hands! I'm dancing the mambo!"
- Mommy put a pumpkin in the oven before my nap to make some delicious pumpkin things. When I woke up the oven timer went off. I was really excited to see the pumpkin again. Mommy took out pumpkin bread and I exclaimed, "Mommy! The pumpkin turned into a pie!" Mommy then told me it was actually bread....
- I got to play with my friend Grace and her baby sister Ella last week. Grace's grandma lives really close to Daddy's work so after we were done playing, we went to visit Daddy at work. This was such a thrill. I said, "I want to go to Daddy's work and see all of his friends!" I even got my own security badge. I was so excited to go cube to cube and find more and more of Daddy's friends.
- I also got to see my friend baby Isaac last week. We went to an awesome Okee Dokee brothers concert at Toddler Tuesday. It was held inside Nickelodeon Universe. Midway through the concert I declared "I want to do something else." Mommy asked me what I wanted to do. I said, "Ummm maybe...... rides?" Mommy saw right through my act. She said we were not going on rides that day. I thought maybe if I acted like the idea just spontaneously came to me, I'd have a better shot at getting to go on a ride. Nope!
No comments:
Post a Comment