But we managed to get a few good ones in!
This is me at dance class. We were doing a "peek-a-boo" song.
My dance class! All the parents were amazed that we were sitting so well. Then the teacher told them that she promised us a treat if we sat nice for a picture.
Later in the week Mommy and I made pumpkin cookies. They were sugar cookies cut out in the shape of pumpkins.
I was a champion at rolling the dough.
After they came out of the oven it was time for orange and green frosting to make our pumpkins. They looked realllllly tasty!
Ahh shucks! You caught me! I had to sample just one!
On Friday night we went to the Monster Mash. It was the Halloween party for ECFE kids. My buddies Nolan and Logan came with too! This is me fishing for apples!
Bean bag toss! Note where the white line is where you are supposed to stand...and then note where I am.
Nolan and I did the cake walk. The toddler version means everyone gets a prize and you don't actually win cake.
Daddy and I dancing to the music of the "Splatter Sisters". They were as good as their name sounds!
This weekend I got to go to Grandma's house. On Saturday I had lots of fun and got to feed the quackies and see the big fishies at Cabelas. On Sunday morning I woke up sick. I had a fever and said that my ear hurt. When I got home, we ate some supper and then Mommy took me to Urgent Care. At Urgent Care I was treated like a queen--stickers, coloring books, and my choice of juice. I wasn't so keen about my checkup but the other stuff was cool. I was right about my ear---I had an ear infection in my right ear. While Mommy was signing my discharge papers I was messing around with the straw in my juice and gagged and subsequently threw up all over Mommy and my discharge papers.
When we got home I got my medicine and went to bed. Two hours I woke up wheezing and unable to get a good breath. This scared me a lot which made breathing even harder (and subsequently threw up on Mommy again...). Mommy called the on-call pediatrician and got the nurse line. The nurse heard me wheezing and said, "Hang up the phone and call 911! It sounds like she's in anaphylaxis" Daddy, being the voice of reason, said he could drive me to the hospital just as fast and not be as traumatic. So we all raced to the ER. I did not have an allergic reaction to my medication--turns out I had croup.
At the ER they attempted to give me a nebulizer treatment. I was pretty freaked out about it and got really upset. So upset that I threw up on Mommy for a third time. They gave me medicine for nausea and tried again later. This time I took the treatment (not without a good fight though!). Then they gave me some medicine to help reduce the inflammation. It made me a lot better and we made it home by 2 a.m.
Lucky for me, part of the treatment plan for croup is to go outside in the cold air so I still got to go trick-or-treating.
I really enjoyed handing out candy to the kids that came to our house too!
All bundled up and ready to go trick-or-treating! I had lots of fun ringing doorbells and getting treats.
We had the most pumpkins ever this year! Daddy carved me a Dora and a Elmo. Uncle Steve etched a pumpkin and put Map, Swiper, and Boots on it. They were all very impressive.
Elmo was especially bright
The Monster Mash had two bouncy houses!! I love to jump jump jump! One of the high school kids that was running the games had to come in the bouncy house to get me out as I was having so much fun I didn't want to leave.
I was fabulous at the soccer kicking! Goal on my first try!
Dancing with Daddy
I was really into the band as you'll see in the next two videos
"Here Mom..hold my little lamb! It's interfering with my dancing!"
Mommy was finally able to capture me singing! This is me singing Jesus Loves Me while we were making cookies.
This is a little embarrasing to share but unfortunately it's the only video of me trick-or-treating.
What else is new with me?
- One day Mommy heard the cat screech. She came running and saw me on top of Ashley. Mommy said, "Megan! What are you doing?" and I said matter of factly "I riding Ashy!" Mommy then told me I couldn't ride the cat. I can't do anything!!
- I am about 90% potty trained! I have more days without any sort of accident than those with them. And 99% of accidents occur during naps or while falling asleep at night.
- I got to see my little budy baby Isaac last week. We went to the mall and went on rides. Well I went on rides--he watched. Next year he'll want to go on rides with me I bet!
Time to take a nap!

No comments:
Post a Comment