Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Showstopper

 Hello!  I had my first mini-recital on Monday.  Mommy and Daddy got to watch me do all of my dances in the big studio.  We put on quite a show!  Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me.  Some videos of my show are at the end of the blog.

 This is me and one of my friends dancing.  We both got the jingle bell skirts from the boutique at dance class.  After my dancing show we headed to our church Christmas party.  It was a very festive day!

 Every morning when I get up Mommy and I read stories on the couch.  This particular day two of my babies got to join us. 

 This morning Mommy and I got up bright and early to go see Dora!  We arrived a half hour before Dora, and still we almost missed the first round of meet and greet! Apparently there are a lot of kids out there that like Dora.  Dora and I matched in our pretty red Christmas dresses.  I also wanted to wear this necklace and talked on and on about how I was going to show Dora my necklace. 

 I never want to pose for my picture because I'd rather spend my few seconds with Dora giving her hugs or high fives. 
 Much to my delight, as we were leaving Dora my friend Sharky came by.  I was SO excited as the last couple times I've been to the mall I haven't been able to find him.  Today I saw him THREE times!  He seemed to be following me around the mall.

 After all of that excitement it was time for some lunch.  I was super excited that the kids meal from Burger King comes with a crown!  I put it on and said, "I'm a queen now!"  I continued to wear the crown at all times the rest of the day except when Mommy made me take it off for my nap.

Milk--an essential part of any royal diet!


Mommy needed to pick up some makeup at Nordstroms.  Apparently everyone had the same idea as the MAC counter was busy and we waited forever to get helped.  I decided that I needed a makeover and asked to sit in the big chair.  Then I said it was time to check my eyes!  And then I told Mommy to take my picture.  Nothing says "I'm a big girl" like sitting at the makeup counter.

What else is new with me?
  • One night before bed Mommy and I were saying the memory verse from November.  After we were done I said, "James 7 verse!"  I then went on to say "Every good perfect thing from God" which is actually really close to saying James 1:17.  Mommy didn't know I knew that one so she emailed the nursery coordinator. Sure enough that is the verse for December. I learned it after just one nursery!
  • I got a video from Santa this week. There is video of me watching it for the first time at the end of the blog.  The Santa video got us talking a lot about naughty vs. nice during a particularly challenging dinner one night.  Daddy said I was being naughty.  I said, "I'm not naughty I'm perfect!" 
  • This conversation went on and my parents said that they were going to tell Santa that I wasn't being a good girl.  I said, "You can't tell Santa he's too far away at the North Pole!"  Then I decided that we would need a car to get to the North Pole. 
  • While we were at Sam's Club getting things for my parents' big Christmas party I noticed an older guy with a white beard wearing a Santa hat. I yelled, "There's Santa! There's Santa! Let's go talk to him!!!"  Mommy wasn't sure if this guy was trying to be Santa-like so she turned our cart the other way and managed to distract me until he left the store. 
  • One morning while reading one of my favorite books about baby animals I started telling Mommy about what sound each of the animals make.  "The duck says quack quack, the chickie says peep peep, the froggy says ribbit ribbit, the wolf says puff and puff and blow your house down!"  Mommy thought that was really funny.  I have no idea why.  It's the truth you know!
  • At the mall today in Macy's I looked at one of the mannequins wearing a sweater and yelled "Mommy his head is missing!"  Some people passing by cracked up laughing
Now for the videos!

This first one is me watching my Santa video for the first time



The rest of the videos are from my Christmas dance show.  Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment