Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Doctor is In

 Doctor Megan....reporting for surgery!  My checkups have gone to an all new level now that I have the official coat and all of the proper tools.  I have been diagnosing much more accurately!

 My bedside manner is quite wonderful as well. 

 Last week I mentioned getting my hair cut.  Due to the "quick nature" of child haircuts, there are bound to be a few mistakes.  As you can see in this picture, I had a few random long strands in my bangs.  Mommy bravely snipped them for me.  It went better than she thought it would.

 On Saturday night we went to Perkins for pancakes.  I got my new favorite "Mickey Mouse" pancakes.  It took me awhile to actually eat the pancakes as I was trying to just eat the chocolate chips.

As you can see, I was one satisfied customer!  I was really good at the restaurant so I'm back in my parents' good graces as far as eating out.  My prior two outings ended in lots of crying and an embarrassing exit from Baja Sol and me yelling "WE HAVE TO GO TO TARGET!!!" Don't ask..

What else is new with me?
  • At school on Wednesday one of my friends brought his grandma with instead of his mommy.  I didn't notice this until the end of class when we were having circle time and singing our goodbye song "Mr. Sun".  Anyway, I said, "Who is that?" and Mommy said, "Liam's grandma".  I said loudly so everyone could hear, "I HAVE A GRANDMA TOO!"  Then I said, "I have a Nana that lives in Texas!  I have a grandma that lives.... ... I have a grandma that lives at grandma's house!   All the mommies thought that was really funny.

  • Since this incident, my parents have been teaching me where Grandma lives.  If you ask me where I live, I usually say, "Minnesota!"  My parents taught me the actual town that I live in but I get mixed up sometimes.  In the bathtub tonight I said, "I live in Blueberry Minnesota!" 

  • We got a tiny bit of snow last week so Daddy took me outside to play in it before it melted.  We were laying in the snow making snow angels and looking at the stars.  Daddy asked me, "Megan who made the stars?"  I thought for a minute and said, "People?"  and Daddy told me that God made the stars.  Then I learned that God made everything!  The next day I was really sad that the snow melted and you couldn't see my tracks in the snow anymore.  Mommy said, "Don't worry, it will probably snow again."  And I said, "God can make it snow!"  Mommy said, "You are right Megan!" 

  • I now have four Bible verses memorized  James 1:17, Proverbs 17:17, Psalms 150, and Philippians 2:14.  Mommy tries to get me to say them when she has her camera, but I don't like to perform.  Maybe someday!

  • I have a book called Clifford's Good Deeds.  In it, Clifford and his friends try to do good deeds for people but Clifford kept making mistakes. In the end he helps put out a fire and gets a big medal.  I have devised a new game where I say, "Let's do good deeds!" and then I find my rainbow medal from the running race I did last summer.  My parents find "good deeds" for me to do like picking up my toys.  I think it's great and my parents love this game too. 

  • After Valentine's Day I asked Mommy, "Is Christmas after Valentine's Day?"  Mommy said it was, but there were lots of other holidays in between.  I keep finding things in ads that I want for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment