Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Silly Silly

Look at how nicely I'm posing in my new dancing outfit. So well behaved!





And this is how most of the pictures turned out. I was being so silly and kept hiking my skirt up. I was cracking myself up.







More silliness. At dance class my teacher liked my outfit and asked if someone made it. I told her my mommy did. I guess pulling the tags off and washing the outfit doesn't actually constitute "making it". I didn't know!

Here is the video evidence!





We didn't take many pictures this week so I'll try to remember all the fun stuff I did. On Sunday we went to the Andresen's to watch the Super Bowl. They were kind to invite us over since our new TV is still broken. I think if the part doesn't come in by Thursday we just get a new TV. Hopefully a different model than our current one that broke after a month. We had pizza and dessert. Nolan's mommy got cookie pizza and Mommy brought a football cake. Both were festive and delicious!







I gave myself the job of official Super Bowl photographer. This Elmo camera is pretty cool. Us kids kept our parents entertained while they attempted to watch the game. Nolan pretended he was a football player and put a grocery basket on his head as a "helmet". Logan was having fun teasing Mommy and I was on my best behavior of course. Well ok I got into all the fun too!






What else has been going on?

  • I am transitioning out of taking naps. I now have designated rest time from 1-3 in the afternoon. I can play in my bed with all of my "friends" and read books, or I can go to sleep. Some days I just play the whole time. Other days I fall asleep right away. Some days I do both, play for an hour and then fall asleep. It's been going really well. Mommy has enjoyed still having a break, and when I don't nap, I go to sleep really early at night! It's kind of a double bonus for Mommy. Downfalls are when I don't nap, usually dinner time and the time before bed can be..well...let's just say challenging.

  • The other positive to my new "rest time" vs "nap time" is that unless we have something going on in the morning that we have to get to--Mommy has quit setting the alarm. We just get up when we get up. Mommy has really liked this too. One day we slept until 8:45.

  • I am doing really well at swimming lessons. I had a great lesson this week. I was really spoiled last session when I was the only kid in my class. It wasn't supposed to be a private lesson, but no one else signed up. Anyway, I got used to having 100% attention. Now I have to share the teacher (named Megan!) with another little girl named Rebecca and that doesn't make me very happy. But I need to learn to share...I know I know!

Have a good week!




No comments:

Post a Comment