Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blue Teeth

 Hi everyone!  This week I found out what happens when you have a blue raspberry ring pop!  Blue teeth! And tongue!  I thought this was great. 

 Blue blue blue! After some teeth brushing, a wash cloth, and a big drink of water we got the blue under control.  After this I went to swimming lessons with Daddy. Mommy taught her baby food class so we had one of our famous Daddy/Daughter nights.  We didn't get to go out for pancakes this time though!

What else did I do last week?  On Tuesday we went to see the Okee Dokee brothers at the Mall of America.  They are one of my favorite bands.  I call them the "Hokee Dokee brothers".  They play bluegrass music for kids.  The next morning while reading "Hand Hand Fingers Thumb" I noted that the monkeys played the banjo "just like the Hokee Dokee brothers". 

 After school on Wednesday we stopped at Kowalskis to pick up a few items.  Kowalskis is right next to school so it's pretty convenient.  The best thing about this store is they have little carts for little kids.  "Just my size!"  Lucky for Mommy, we never go to Kowalskis for big carts of groceries..just usually to pick up a couple specialty things.  When we got to the check out I handed each item to the cashier with a "Here you go!" Again, good thing we didn't have a lot of groceries!

 On Friday night we met Daddy at his work and got dinner at Red Robin.  After dinner we headed back to Daddy's work for "Family Movie Night".  The movie was "The Muppets"  and they had free snacks and everything.  It was really fun.  I got a little squirmy but made it through the movie.  One amusing moment was when the auditorium was pretty quiet and I said loudly, "I really need to go poopy!"   I guess it came out louder than I meant it to be.  After the movie all the kids wanted to go on the "stage". 

And this is me falling off the stage.  Luckily it wasn't a big stage...

What else is new with me?
  • One night I was stalling going to bed.  I said I wanted to sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes".  Mommy and Daddy said no, that it was time for bed.  My response, "But it's a bedtime song!"  It didn't work.
  • We were all laying in Mommy and Daddy's bed reading books before bedtime.  Daddy put his head on my shoulder and I told him no.  Daddy said, "But Megan it's so comfy!"  and to that I replied, "It's not so comfy for my shoulder."
  • I've been having a lot of fun with the neighbor kids.  There are some older girls that have taken a liking to me.  One day they stopped by and gave me some pictures they colored for me and then asked if I could come play with them. They like taking me on the trampoline.  Then sometimes we play on my playground in my backyard.  It's lots of fun. 
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment