Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun with Daddy

 On Thursday Mommy went to a dietitian conference so Daddy and I had a fun day together.  We attempted to go to the Giggle Factory (an indoor playground) but when we got there it was closed.  So we just went to a regular outdoor park!

 Climbing--still my favorite activity!

 I'm signed up for t-ball this summer so we thought it'd be good to get some practice in.  My first round as you'll see before didn't hold my attention long.  But the next time I played I liked hitting the ball a lot.


 On Saturday we went to an expo where they had all kinds of fun activities for me to do.  Here is me "fishing"


Bouncy house!

 Driving a police car

 Getting my first face painting done!  I picked Spiderman first.  Daddy asked me if I wanted to pick something else.  Then I picked a fish.  I kept saying "that tickles!"

 My fishy wore off pretty quickly.  By late afternoon I looked more like I had a giant bruise that was healing.

 Ronald McDonald! 

Planting seeds.  I really have been itching to plant these outside but my parents said we had to wait until it's consistently warm outside.  The reason being?  This weekend it was 74 degrees and muggy. Last night we had severe weather roll through and this morning we woke up to 35 degrees and snow flurries. 




Uncle Steve had a birthday this week and I made him this video.


What else is new with me?
  • Last week Mommy hosted an Uppercase Living party. Daddy and I had a date night and got pancakes during the party.  When we got home I needed to take a bath. I wanted to check out what was going on in the family room.  There was a video playing of different Uppercase Living products and the ladies were all talking.  Daddy said, "Come on upstairs, they're having a meeting."  To that I replied, "They're not having a meeting, they're watching TV!"  Can't get anything past me!
  • One night while reading bedtime stories, we were reading one of my favorite animal books. In it the rooster says "I'm a rooster, I wake everyone up".   I said, "Not me...Mommy wakes me up"
  • Update on the balloon at the grocery store.  Two weeks later and it's still up in the rafters.  I'm still trying to convince my mom to get a big enough ladder to get it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment