Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day

 I had a great day celebrating Father's Day with my Daddy!  We went to church and then headed to the cabin.  Unfortunately it was rainy in the afternoon so we didn't get to do our usual fun cabin things. 


 Me giving my cheesy smile! 


 My new big girl room is complete!  Here is my new bed.  The purple panels on the bed are cool because you can change the colors to pink, green, yellow, white or there is a blank one to paint. Pretty neat! 
 My new bean bag chair and my new shelf to hold books and toys. We'll see how long it stays this organized!

 The full view of my new bedroom set.  The room will be complete when my dresser comes in August.  It's on backorder unfortunately!

 Last Tuesday my BFF Dora came to visit Toddler Tuesday.  She greeted me with a really big hug.
 Dora and I and my silly look!

 I started Park and Recreation Pee Wee sports last week.  It's a combination class of soccer and t-ball.  I was a bit disappointed that we started with soccer because I was so pumped to play t-ball.


Some stretching!


What else is new with me?

  • I had my follow up at the University of Minnesota with their study.  The "space helmet" part didn't happen as I got really scared of it.  In fact I still talk about how I don't want to wear the space helmet even though my mommy keeps saying that it's over and I don't ever have to wear it.   The rest of the study went really well and I might go back again sometime (but NO SPACE HELMET!)
  • After the study was over we headed to the McDonald's in Dinkytown.  We'd never been there before and it was the coolest McDonalds ever.  It was all decorated in Gopher stuff.  I liked all the "M's" everywhere.
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment