On Wednesday we headed to the Twins game! Daddy took the afternoon off and we had a great time at the game.
I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to actually play in the game. For some reason, I thought I was going to get to hit the ball. Also I was bummed that TC Bear (the mascot) didn't get to play either. I was sure that TC Bear was going to win the game! I really couldn't get this out of my head. Finally around the 5th inning we decided to go for a walk and see if we could find TC Bear. He was spotted in the really good seats. We asked the usher if we could go down and just say hi to him, but the usher was all about following the rules and said no. Then we found another usher who was more willing to work with us, but unfortunately TC went onto the field to do his between inning antics. Disappointed, I was offered a snack of popcorn or ice cream..so naturally I picked cotton candy. I thought it was good until I realized it leaves you with sticky fingers then I didn't want any more.
In a stroke of genius, Daddy remembered that TC does the 7th inning stretch from the plaza so we headed there. And as you can see, success!!!!!
A big hug from TC Bear!! After that I was happy as a clam!
Of course we had to make a stop at the "Golden Glove" for a photo op
And then I wanted my picture taken with all the bronze statues....
Last one! I tried to get my picture taken with the Sid Hartman statue too but Daddy said it was enough.
This is me looking so dapper in my t-shirt, Elmo sticker, bracelet and necklace. I thought I looked so good I asked Daddy to take my picture.
Last week I got a Dora bike helmet and a bell for my tricycle. I was SO excited. For my first ride, I decided to ride all the way to the park. This was my longest bike ride ever.
Ding ding! Out of the way!
As you know I've been sleeping in a toddler bed for over a year now, but I'm getting pretty big for it. This weekend we went shopping for a new big girl bed. We went to several stores and found the perfect one. They didn't take my opinion very seriously as every bed I saw I declared "perfect!" There was a Cinderella bed that was shaped like a royal coach. I thought that was pretty great but my parents said it was just for the store, and not for at home. I'm not quite buying that! Anyway, this is me testing out some mattresses. While doing this I told the mattress salesman "Take my picture!" So he did and so did Daddy. Maybe I'll end up in a HOM furniture advertisement some day.
After all that shopping we worked up an appetite and ate at one of our favorite Mexican restaurant. I was thrilled with my meal...chicken rings which are basically chicken nuggets but in a ring shape. It was so fun to eat off my finger.
This is a leftover picture from last week's visit to Nickelodeon Universe. I was practicing my Queen wave in honor of the Queen's jubilee.
What else is new with me?
- I'm getting another molar. That makes 3 out of the 4. I'm getting closer to having a full set of teeth.
- I got to go to Nolan's big 4th birthday this weekend. After his party I declared that I was 4 now just like Nolan. My parents reminded me that I'm 3 and won't be 4 until it's actually my own birthday
- Next week is my dance recital! I'm SOOO excited! Today I wanted to practice my dance. Mommy put the CD on and was doing the dance with me and I said, "No Mommy, I can do it myself" and I sure can. I know my whole routine! No help needed!





The bow search party was hilarious...our kids are so cute eating ice cream. :) Good luck at the recital Megan!
ReplyDeletep.s. i hope you are in a HOM furniture ad someday, that would be hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting here just shaking my head and laughing at this 'bow search'. . . in which the boys were more concerned about it than Megan!! Haha.
ReplyDelete