We also had a fun dinner with everyone. Earlier in the week Mommy and I took a girls trip to the cabin to spend some time with Bernadette and family. I entertained everyone with my monkey dance and all my antics.
Time to say goodbye to great aunt Bernadette.
I now think that every time I wear a dress you must take my picture by our flowers. At least we have good documentation on the growth of our flower bed.
Now for some old pictures. Mommy always forgets about cell phone camera pictures. We went to MOA a bit ago during one of our many heatwaves. It was my lucky day. Dora and Diego were there to meet and greet!
And also my friends from the Backyardigans!!
This was from awhile back. I'm guessing by my shirt, this was the same day I saw Dora a month ago or so. This was another friend from the Backyardigans.
And now some puppet wagon pictures. One of my favorite things about summer in my town is the puppet wagon. It goes around on a schedule at the different parks and it's free!
And yet another morning at the puppet wagon!
And more pictures from MOA. This is my friend from The Wonder Pets.
I love Ming Ming!
My first roller coaster ride with Daddy. It wasn't scary at all. I love rides!!
What else is new with me?
- My parents have been trying to teach me about healthy foods that are good for my body. One day I asked Mommy for a treat and told her it was a healthy snack. She asked what I wanted and I pointed to my bag of parade candy. Mommy said I could have a tootsie roll but emphasized that it wasn't a healthy snack--just a treat that you can have every once in awhile. I took a bit of my tootsie roll and said, "Mmmmm this is good for my body".
- I'm doing very well in my music class. I love listening to the CD from class so I know most of the songs. My teacher was impressed as we've only had a few weeks of class. My parents are not quite as keen about listening to the CD all the time.
- I finished "Crazy Carnival" last week. That was the program I did through parks and recreation. I really enjoyed all the activities and Mommy enjoyed the 1.5 hour break. Next year she will sign me up for more of these types of things since I liked it so much.
- I got my dance recital DVD last week. I really enjoy watching myself dance. After the first time I watched it I said, "I did a great job!" I do not have a confidence problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment