When I got dressed for church this week I said "Take my picture outside!" I figured that's just what we do every time dresses are worn! Our flower bed is flourishing (although we'll see how it does after our week of 90-100 degrees!).
It's been so hot that we've been mostly staying inside. Daddy took me to the park one night after the sun went down a bit. Mommy stayed home.
We finished up tball and soccer this week. I'm going to do another session in August. We took July off due to upcoming vacations.
I had a little trouble hitting the ball during the big game "Parents vs. Kids". There was a lot of pressure you know!
We were supposed to be in the "ready" position. I often got distracted by playing in the dirt. I wasn't the only one that got distracted by it.
We had to be in the "ready" position because the parents were up to bat! Here is Daddy's shining moment. He did his best to hit the ball to me.
This weekend my friend Bella and her brother and her parents came over for supper and play time. Bella and I have so much fun together!
Who needs more than one bar to swing on! We can share!!
Bella and I had a blast doing log rolls down our big hill. It's really one of my favorite things to do. You have to be careful though as it makes you really dizzy!!
I was sad when she had to go home but we shared one of our signature hugs before saying goodbye.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment