The next morning I was up bright and early ready for my first trip to Magic Kingdom. I was just in awe of how wonderful this place was! This picture is me seeing Cinderella's castle for the first time.
My first, and favorite ride of the trip, was the Dumbo ride. We went there first as we read that the lines get long for this classic ride. They even have 2 Dumbo rides now and it still gets really busy.
We went on a few other rides. I wasn't super crazy about the Winnie the Pooh ride but thought Peter Pan's flight was neat. Next we went on "Its a Small World." This one Mommy and baby brother were allowed to ride so we all went on it. There were so many things to see. My family noted that they had made some improvements to the ride over the years and enjoyed it more than past visits.
I was happy to find the carousel. Daddy and I went for a spin on a beautiful horse.
I used all my strength but still couldn't get the sword out of the stone. And then some fireworks went off near the ride and freaked me out.
The teacups were another favorite ride.
Enjoying the teacups. It was really fun to spin spin spin!
My family really enjoyed seeing the characters in the new circus tent because although it was a long line, it was in the air conditioning and we all got a nice cool break. And we got to see two of my favorite lady characters, Daisy and Minnie!
Daisy was really funny in her fortune teller costume. They were pretending to be part of the circus.
I was so impressed with Minnie's fancy outfit. I called it her princess dress. It sparkled and it was pink so that made it perfect!
I was totally thrilled to finally meet Minnie Mouse. She's one of my favorites. I was so so so excited!
After some lunch it was time for more rides and character encounters. The magic carpet ride was really fun. It's pretty much the Dumbo ride but only on a magic carpet.
Tinkerbell and her sister Periwinkle had their own little fairy home to visit. It was full of sparkles and pixie dust. Needless to say, I was pretty impressed.
I kept getting so giddy about meeting all these famous characters!
Periwinkle was so pretty and fancy!
Next it was time for the parade. I spent the entire time waving to all of my favorite characters and princesses! It was so impressive!
Belle!!
This is me going down the ramp to take the train at Magic Kingdom. I decided it was sort of like a roller coaster. Steve called it the strollercoaster.
One ride I really didn't like was the Jungle Cruise. As you can see, I spent most of the time gripping my parents and horrified. My parents aren't sure why I get so scared of things that are obviously fake and yet do fine on things like kiddie roller coasters.
The last thing we did the first day at Magic Kingdom was visit the princesses. This was AMAZING to say the least. I made sure to show the princesses that I was wearing a princess shirt.
Belle was beautiful as always in her yellow gown.
If you ask me who my favorite princess is, now I say Rapunzel after meeting her. It's basically because my favorite color is purple and she wears the purple gown. She was also really really nice to me.
My new BFF, Rapunzel
Our family with Mickey Mouse
This is me on the boat ride back to the transportation center where we met our shuttle to the hotel. Day 1 of Disney World was great and I couldn't wait to see what we'd get to do the next day! Stay tuned!

















No comments:
Post a Comment