Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Fun

I'm taking a little break from our Disney recap and filling you in on my "regular life" before I forget what we've been up to!  Daddy took me to the pumpkin patch last week.  The pumpkin patch is always such a good time.

One of the best things about the pumpkin patch are all the fun cut outs for photo ops. 
 
 I tried them all!

 And of course, the "cow"ch
 
 Unfortunately it started raining.  Even though the forecast in the morning said partly cloudy and no rain...the rain came.  But it didn't dampen our spirits one bit!  It may have dampened the hay ride.  It was more of a "tarp ride".

 And the pumpkin patch was really muddy.  Mommy had a fantastic time cleaning off my shoes when I got home.

 Daddy also did some yard work.  Our yard doesn't get that many leaves so it was just a little pile for me to jump in our front yard.



 After jumping we bagged up all the leaves and took them to the "leaf dump" where I saw the biggest pile of leaves I've ever seen!! 

 On Friday night we went to a Halloween party at the local high school.  My friends Nolan (aka Joe Mauer) and Logan (aka Easter Bunny) came too. 
 We played lots of carnival games and got some fabulous prizes



 Daddy and I took a little breather at the photo op station.

And a final picture from our time at the party.


Daddy and I dancing to "Silent E". 

What else is new? 
  • At preschool this week we had our first chapel time.  I loved going to the "big church"! 
  • On Thursday it was cold and rainy all day. At one point it snowed a little bit and I was SO excited.  I said, "I think it's my birthday now!"  Mommy explained that just because it was snowing it didn't mean it was my birthday.  Unfortunately sometimes we get snow in October I guess.  I was all pumped to go play in it but there wasn't enough to play in.  And it melted right away.  So basically it was nothing to get excited about.
  • When I came into preschool on Thursday we ran into the preschool director.  I ran up to her and said excitedly, "Hi Mrs. B!!!!"  Mrs. B told Mommy that I'm always so full of joy. 
  • I've been having some bad dreams lately.  I think it's all this Halloween stuff all over.  One night I woke up really scared because I dreamed that a ghost grabbed my arm.  My parents will be glad when all this Halloween stuff is over and I start sleeping all night again.
  • One day last week when Daddy got up at 5 to go to the gym he found me sitting on my potty.  My parents have no idea how long I was sitting there. I told Daddy that I really needed my toe nail trimmed.  He trimmed it and I went back to bed until 8:30.  Mommy was happy about that part.

1 comment: