Sunday, November 4, 2012

Disney Trip Days 3 and 4

 We took a break from Disney and went to Sea World on the third day of our trip.  Luckily Sea World also has maps, so I got to resume my normal duties as head map reader. 

 Sea World was really fantastic.  We met a nice lady who works at Sea World and she taught us so many things about sea creatures.  I had lots of questions for her!  They had this really fun tunnel that you could peek through so it was like you were actually in the aquarium.

 So many beautiful fish to see!

 One of the best things about Sea World were the shows!  We saw the dolphin show, the orca show, and the sea lion show. 
 They were so exciting! So many tricks!  So many flips! 
 
 I loved the orca show!  The trainers even taught us how to make the orcas splash.  I thought this was pretty fun.

Another cool thing about Sea World is that they had a little area of rides for kids like me.  This was the carousel and instead of horses, you got to ride sea creatures!
 

Daddy and I went on this fun ride.  When Mommy was watching us a guy next to her said that if she went on the ride she'd probably go into labor.  Mommy said that is why they don't let pregnant women on rides. 



Daddy and I also went on the tower ride.  When we got to the top I said, "I can see the whole world from up here!"  Daddy said that we could see a lot of Orlando...but not quite the whole world.

My parents were really proud of me as I pet a stingray and dolphins.  In one of my favorite books, Little Critter's class goes to "Sea Park".  In it, they do several things, including petting a stingray.  I was determined to do everything that Little Critter did.  When I was petting a stingray another one came up and splashed me and I got all wet! 

Little Critter picks out a fuzzy orca as his souvenir so it was no surprise that is what I wanted too.  It was a bit surprising to my parents that I picked out the pink fuzzy orca and not a fuzzy orca that actually looked like a real one.  I LOVE my fuzzy orca.  It has slept with me every night since I got it.  I named it "Pinkie."  I asked Mommy for help in naming her.  She suggested "Pinkie" and I said, "No that's a finger."  Two minutes later I decided Pinkie was actually a pretty good name and it has stuck. 
Next it was time to feed the dolphins.  Like Little Critter, I held the stinky fish and fed it to a dolphin!  Again my parents were surprised I actually did this.  Daddy was pretty certain he was going to be the one handling the stinky fish.

One last show before we headed home.  The sea lion show was really funny.  I liked the silly otter a lot.
 

...................................The next day we headed to Hollywood Studios. 

Being Goofy with...Goofy!

High fives for Pluto!
 
And a big hug from Pluto too!

I liked playing this game.  It was a touch screen like my iPad and you could color different characters.  I also took the test, "Which Disney character are you?" and it said I was Cinderella the first time and Tinkerbell the second time I took it. 

Mickey Mouse was in this costume today.  I was really impressed with the big blue hat at Hollywood Studios.  It was neat when I saw that it was Mickey Mouse's hat!

Yay for Mickey!  After Mickey Daddy and I went on the Toy Story ride. I LOVED IT.  It is the most popular ride there so you have to get a fast pass as soon as you get to the park.  By the time we went on the ride around 10:30-11 ish, they were already out of fast passes.  We were fortunate though because when we were leaving the ride, a guy gave us his 2 fast passes so we got to go right back on it again.  When we got off I really wanted to go AGAIN but like I said, no more fast passes left.

This big blue monster from Monsters Inc helped to cheer me up with his big silly hugs.

After lunch we went on a few more things, and then had a few more character sightings.  This is me and Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, one of my favorite new shows.

Taking a breather outside of the Muppets 3D movie.  I was not a big fan of the 3D shows at Disney. They pretty much freaked me out. 

The Beauty and the Beast show was really neat.  I was scared at a few parts. I really don't like Gaston or the parts where the Beast is angry/mean.  My favorite part was the end (shown in the picture) when Belle came out in her beautiful gown and the girls had sparkly pink gowns. 

And another character sighting.  This is Handy Manny.  I don't really watch that show but I just like seeing characters.  Many times I'd say, "Let's go find another character!"

One of the last things we did was see the big parade.  I loved all of the Disney parades. 

Before we left we ran into the guys from The Incredibles.  I have never seen this movie so when I walked up to them I said, "Hey I saw you guys in the parade!"  Most kids probably mention something about liking their movie.. 

And that is the end of days 3&4.  Next up...Animal Kingdom and another trip back to Magic Kingdom!  But in between I'll probably catch you up on my recent happenings!  Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment