I'm back from vacation. I have so much to tell you about my trip to Disney World but that will have to wait. I'm still behind on my blogging from before the trip! We have about a million pictures to go through so it will be a bit probably before my Disney post.
So anyway, before I went on vacation I got to go on my very first field trip! It was all very exciting. We boarded the bus at school and off we went. Mommy was one of the chaperones. Prior to the trip I told Mommy that I didn't want her to ride the bus as I really wanted to sit with my teacher. But when I realized that not everyone's mommy got to go on the trip, then I felt pretty special and I LOVED that MY mommy was with. Mommy was in charge of me and another little girl from school.
Us hand in hand going through the orchard. It was a beautiful day to be outside and learn more about apples.
Before our trip to Disney my parents ordered a bunch of Disney movies from Netflix. This was super fun as we got to have family movie night with my favorite snack, popcorn! It's too bad that every Disney movie has to have scary parts but it wasn't too bad with my parents assuring me that everything would be ok and there is always a happy ending.
I spent the weekend with Grandma while Mommy and Daddy had game club. The weather was beautiful and the fall leaves were so pretty. We stopped at the cabin to pick up a few toys that I had left there this summer.
Enjoying a beautiful afternoon at the cabin!
I got to say hello to my favorite dogs at the cabin, Fargo and Thunder. I have a new love of dogs. I keep mentioning that I'd like to have a dog myself but my parents said we're going to have a new baby instead. If I get a dog, I'm going to name her Savannah. I met a dog named Savannah a couple weeks ago and decided that it's a great name for a dog. My parents say I'll be waiting awhile.
We also went to a pumpkin patch. You'd think my favorite part of a pumpkin patch would be the pumpkins..but it was actually this fake rat. I thought it was great.
But the pumpkins were pretty good too!
In other news, I can now feel baby brother kicking inside Mommy's tummy. I love to sit on the couch and put my hand on Mommy's tummy and feel the kicks. Unfortunately the baby doesn't always kick when I want him too.
Alright check back later this week for Disney trip info. We'll probably do it in parts because, well let's face it, there are about a billion pictures and videos of all the fun we had!





No comments:
Post a Comment