Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's a.....

Baby Brother!!  After a week to think abou tit, I'm now pretty ok with having a little brother. I was SO certain it was going to be a little sister that the news was hard at first. The next morning after we found out I asked Mommy, "Is it still a baby brother?"  When she said yes I said, "I don't like boys."  After some pep talks from my parents and the realization that little brother isn't going to want to play with my princesses, I'm feeling better about it.  Today I am wearing a shirt that says "I love my Mom and Dad" and then I told my Mommy that it should also say "I love my little brother."  I'm so excited for him to come. I ask Mommy every morning if baby brother grew out of her tummy yet.  Not yet is what she says!

 Here is a close up picture of baby brother. 

 And a profile shot of baby brother.  My brother has been kicking away in Mommy's tummy.  Daddy has gotten to feel a few kicks but I haven't yet.

 I have been saving up my piggy bank money for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse guys.  I saw them at the Disney store awhile back and set my sights on them.  Well I'm happy to report that I saved up enough money to buy it this week.  I also picked out my Halloween costume. I'm going to be Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) this year. 
 This weekend I went to Grandma's house because Mommy and Daddy had two nights of fun planned for themselves.  On Friday night they went out for a celebration dinner with some friends and on Saturday night they went to the Gopher game with friends. 

 I had a little run-in with Tiffany the cat.  My version of the story and Grandma's are a little different.  I told Mommy that I was petting Tiffy and she bit me.  Grandma says that I shoved the cat over and then she nipped at me.  Either way, Tiffy wasn't happy with me and I needed to make things right.  I went and got my guitar and said I was going to sing her a lullaby to make her feel better.

 One of my favorite things to do at Grandma's house is make popcorn with their popcorn maker.  Once I have my popcorn I want to go to the "movie theater" and watch a movie.  Here I am at the "theater". 
 Just hanging out after a good workout!

Steve has been working on his photography skills.


What else is new with me?
  • Preschool has been going great!  I really enjoy it. My favorite part is "Lunch Bunch" where I get to bring my lunch and eat with my friends. 
  • I am really enjoying dance class as well.  Tapping is everything I ever imagined! 
  • Swimming lessons are going ok.  I seem to be back to my old tricks where I don't want to put my face in the water and don't want to jump into the pool by myself.  I was doing these things just fine in my last class.  I think I'll be a "pike" for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment