Hello! I hope everyone had a nice Easter. I had a great one! Andrew and I kicked off the week by visiting the Easter bunny at the mall. Andrew wasn't very smiley but he wasn't crying so we took that as a success! I hope that my love of big stuffed characters is a genetic trait that got passed along to my little brother.
It was not only Easter week but it's also MARCH MADNESS! I filled out a bracket this year. I was one of the few people who picked Florida Gulf Coast University. My love of Florida really helped me out! I, amazingly, got really into watching basketball with Daddy.
This was us watching Michigan vs. Kansas. I had to go to bed before the game ended. When I woke up the next morning I said, "Hey! Who won the game?" I was thrilled when it was Michigan! And now they are in the Final Four!
Andrew and I hanging out on the couch.
We did our annual Easter cookie baking and decorating. My skills keep improving each time we do cut out cookies. My cookies still get quarantined from others however.
My favorite part of cookie decorating is having different colored frostings.
Instead of dyeing eggs this year we decorated eggs. This was much less messy! And let's face it, they turned out super cute!
My "royal eggs"
I was just saying the other day that I needed a jump rope and wouldn't you know it! The bunny brought me a jump rope!
After church we came home and Grandma, Grandpa and Steve were here to celebrate with us. We got this bunny cupcake cake from the bakery. It tasted as good as it looks! There are 2 cupcakes left. I pondered this for a minute and then told Mommy, "I know! You and Daddy can share a cupcake!" I'm good at telling other people to share.
To keep up with the princess theme, this was me playing "Princess and the Pea".
Steve took some great pictures of us on Easter Sunday.
Mommy and me!
Always a princess
Family picture! Poor Andrew was really tired and needed a nap.
My piggy bank got nice and full after the Easter bunny came! I'm saving up my money to buy a Cinderella costume..because what I really need is more princess stuff!
What else is new?
- I had my first play date with a friend that I made all on my own. It was a play date with a girl from preschool. We had such a good time and after a lot of pep talks from my parents about proper etiquette for a play date and how to be a good friend, I did really well. I asked her what she wanted to do, and I even let her pick the princess costume she wanted to wear and didn't freak out when she picked Rapunzel when that is the costume I really wanted to wear. Mommy was really proud of me. And my friend's mom said I could come over to their house sometime for another play date! Yay!
- The weather got warmer and so we finally got to play outside a little bit. I got to introduce Andrew to our neighbors who we haven't seen since Halloween! I'm going to be really happy when the big puddles are gone and all the snow is melted so I can play more. I've got some new training wheels for my bike so I'm ready to go!
- For those of you wondering, my balloon, a year later, still lives in Aisle 1 at Cub Foods.
- I enjoyed a morning at "the jumping place" with my friends Nolan and Logan this week. I also went to the indoor park last week to get some energy out. I made a friend named Ryan. Later I asked Mom if she could email Ryan to set up a play date. Mom said she didn't have Ryan's email address.






that is so funny about the balloon in cub Foods, I'll have to look for that...although we don't go to cub as much anymore...
ReplyDelete