Hello everyone! If you don't like Disney, then you should probably skip this blog all together! This is Daddy and I before we left for the annual Cinderella Swing Daddy/Daughter dance! Isn't my Prince Charming so handsome?
There were some high school girls dressed up as all the princesses. You could get your picture taken with them and get their autograph. Rapunzel managed to spell her name correctly this year so that was progress!
Belle, Cinderella and Rapunzel
My royal meal of chicken strips and macaroni and cheese!
Cinderella and her coach!
Showing off my dance moves!
Someone was kind enough to take our picture!
I was thrilled that my good buddy Arianna found me at the dance! I didn't know she was going to be there so it was a really fun surprise!
I also got to go to Disney on Ice with Mommy. Except for the scary villains part, I enjoyed it much more than last year. I even got to eat grilled cheese and watch the show. That was pretty exciting along with the $12 popcorn.....
The other big dance news of the month is that I was finally the "Star of the Week" at dance class. That means that I got to lead the class in a dance. Here is the video.
The big news of the month was our recent trip to Florida and the Bahamas. We took Sun Country airlines and they were so nice. As soon as I got on board they asked me if I wanted to sit in the pilot's seat. That was a first..and I've flown a lot!
I had been so excited to go on a trip...especially a Disney cruise! We flew out on Thursday and stayed overnight at the Embassy Suites next to the airport. After traveling with two kids, my parents were really excited to partake in the free happy hour. Andrew and I enjoyed the snacks and running around the big fountain. It was win-win.
And so was Olaf from Frozen. Although he was not a character you could hold. You could say he was actually "Frozen" .
We got on board, ate lunch, and then it was time for Andrew to take a nap. Daddy and I went exploring and look who we found?!
They had "open house" at all the kids club places. This was so awesome!!
This was "Andy's Room" from Toy Story. The slinky slide and the giant piggy bank were especially awesome.
After exploring it was time to wake up Andrew from his nice nap and go to the mandatory safety drill. I was somewhat obsessed with the idea of the safety drill and asked 5 million questions about it prior. My parents were really glad when this safety drill was over and I could stop talking about it and asking questions. After that it was time to head to Deck 9 to the Bon Voyage party with Mickey and friends. It was chilly so we needed our jackets.
Our first dinner was at Lumiere's which is the Beauty and the Beast themed restaurant. It had yummy French food for the parents, and kid friendly choices for Andrew and me. Andrew and I got our food first and then Daddy took us to the nursery and kids club so that Mommy and Daddy could enjoy the rest of their dinner. Andrew wasn't super thrilled with the nursery but I couldn't wait to play in kids club! I ate my dinner in record time.
After dinner it was time for Andrew to go to bed and time for me to start my 3 days of staying up super late! Mommy and I had a date night. Our first stop was to say hi to Pluto. After that we went to the big show of the night. It was a twist on the Cinderella story. I liked some of it, but in true Disney fashion they had to have a villain, and I was not a big fan of the wicked Godfather Franco!
Rapunzel was hanging out after the show. She really liked my sparkly shoes.
The next morning we went to the Wake up with Disney Junior show. I was fun singing and dancing to Disney Jr. songs. Andrew liked it too!
After breakfast I got on my Cinderella dress for the Princess showcase. Tiana, Rapunzel, Cinderella and Belle were there.
Cinderella and I having a moment together.
Posing together. We were so regal and elegant.
After lunch Mickey and friends donned their Bahamas gear and were hanging out in the atrium.
Minnie looked so beautiful in her Bahamas dress!
Daisy was pretty cute too!
Andrew got into the action too! We had fun with Chip and Dale.
Then it was time to head off the boat to take a little walk in Nassau. I was a little nervous about getting off the boat for some reason.
That night our dinner was at Animator's Palate and it was Pirate night! At Animator's Palate they had a dinner show where they had animated drawings all over the walls and there was a light show too! Mickey made an appearance as well.
Andrew went to bed and I got to party! Daddy and I had date night and went to Deck 9 for the Pirates IN the Caribbean. Captain Hook wanted a party for himself but Mickey had to help him learn to be nice. There were fireworks after Mickey talked.
I danced with Dale. He was a good dancer!
The next day was at Castaway Cay, Disney's private island in the Bahamas. The sand was great for making sand castles.
My castle had a lot of shells on it. It was beautiful.
Look how pretty this place was!
.We ate lunch at Cookie's BBQ. After lunch I went swimming in a tube, sliding and got dunked in the water.
This was where I went sliding. Pretty cool!
After our day at the beach I took a bath and got into my pretty dress. I finally found Donald Duck!
I got to look out the window at the ocean before dinner. It was such a beautiful night!
The last place we had dinner was Carioca's. I had this chocolate ice cream for dessert. It had a chocolate Mickey on top which was super silly but delicious!
Before the last show, we visited Mommy and Andrew up on Deck 9 and posed for a last cruise picture. The trip went way too fast!
The next day we got back to Orlando much earlier than we expected. I had a great idea that we should go to Magic Kingdom. Mommy was excited to go on rides this time. Last time we went to Magic Kingdom she was pregnant with Andrew and limited to what she could do. This is us on the Dumbo ride.
We got to see more of the New Fantasyland. This is Rapunzel's tower.
This is me in the Swiss Family Robinson tree house.
This is me on the bridge.
I got to see Ariel. We didn't wait in line to see characters this time since I had seen most of them on the cruise. But Ariel didn't cruise with us, so it was fun to see her. She was so silly!
Then Ariel told me that she forgot to go to a concert.
The next day it was time to go back home. I am such a professional traveler. I usually get the aisle seat across from Andrew, Mommy, and Daddy since Andrew is not such a professional traveler and needs a lot of help. I made friends with the people next to me, enjoyed my apple juice, and played my iPad most of the time. I was also very into the safety talk, and asked the guy next to me a lot of questions.
I got a new doll on the cruise. It's an Anna and Elsa "switching" doll. Anna enjoyed the airplane ride. When we got to Minnesota I switched it to Elsa since she likes the cold.
I think we are all "Disney'ed out" and the next blog should just be about the wonderful spring weather we should be having....we hope!

No comments:
Post a Comment