
Hello!
Well it's been another eventful week for me! I'm working on my impersonations. The picture above is me trying to look like my favorite teddy bear. My posture is really improving lately as I'm getting stronger and stronger.

Here I am playing with Alex. I think I did a pretty good job impersonating him!

On Tuesday night Mommy and I went to watch Daddy play volleyball. I wanted to see him because he was leaving really early Wednesday morning to go to Puerto Rico for work. It was just Mommy and me Wednesday-Friday. I knew that Mommy must have been really lonely without Daddy so I tried to wake up as much as I could while he was gone to keep her company. She didn't seem to appreciate my gesture though. On Thursday Grandma came to visit so that Mom could have a "break." Mommy was sick all last week. Something to do with Mommy's Milk Shop being broken. Apparently I gave her a "bug." I felt bad so I tried to be a really good baby. Anyway--I was glad my grandma came to visit because we had a lot of fun together. I was in a really giggly mood all day! Although I felt bad about Mommy not feeling well I thought the best part about Mommy being sick was that we got to go to the doctor a few times. I really like Mommy's doctor. She is going to have a baby boy in October so she always asks me if I want a boyfriend. I always decline because 1. I have a lot of boyfriends already and 2. If we got married my name would be Megan Kelley Kelly and that would be really confusing to people.

Since Mommy didn't feel well I thought I'd entertain myself by surfing the web a bit. They were talking about the "Blue Dog Coalition" on the news so I thought I'd check out Wikipedia to learn more. Turns out "Blue Dog Coalition" has nothing to do with blue dogs. That was a huge disappointment!

I also found time for rolling and scooting around the house.

It has been unusually cool this summer and I haven't had the chance to wear a lot of my cute summery outfits. This week Mom decided that since it's 72 degrees inside that it was ok to wear this one day. I'm getting ready for our beach vacation in a few weeks!

This is Mommy and me reading some books. This is a rare moment for me as now that I know how to move I really don't like sitting still for very long!

On Friday my Daddy came home from Puerto Rico. I was really glad to see him! We celebrated his homecoming by eating at TGI Fridays. This is the first time we've gone to a sit down restaurant in a long time. I did pretty good. Mommy and Daddy said it wasn't the most relaxing meal ever but they did get to eat so they thought that counted as a success! On Saturday morning we all went to church. Mommy and Daddy had parenting class and I went to the nursery. I'm used to being in the nursery for 1.5 hours and I'm ok with that....but this class was 3 hours long! That was a long time to be away from my parents. Mommy got paged during the class because I was really sad. She came and put me down for a nap and I was a little better.
The rest of the day we took a nap, went to Costco, and hung out. Today we went to church and I went to the nursery again. Mommy didn't get paged so that means I had a good time in nursery! I wore the dress that Great Aunt Judy and Uncle Dave gave me. Everyone said I looked so pretty!

This is me practicing my "serious pose" for my modeling career. I'm really hoping to be "discovered."

This is me crawling around in my dress! I couldn't stay serious too long!

I have been having a ball with the big Costco items Mommy and Daddy bought yesterday! I hope they NEVER put them away! I think Mommy feels differently about it though...
I've been a Pampers girl since birth but Costco doesn't carry Pampers so we are going to try out Huggies. We got 224 of them so hopefully they work!
Well it's time for me to sign off!
No comments:
Post a Comment