
Hey everyone!
Now before anyone gets all up in arms about the title of my post, I'm talking about the Minnesota Twins. We don't have any sort of special announcements to make. It seems like all my friends are going to have a sibling in the near future. I'm perfectly content being an only child and having all of Mommy's attention at this time. Mommy said that I have to learn to be less clingy before I can have a brother or a sister. Let's just say I'm in no hurry to become less clingy.

This is me sporting my Joe Mauer shirt. He is my favorite Twin. Mommy's too. Everyone was excited in Minnesota this week because the Twins moved into their new home, Target Field. Mommy and Daddy got to see the new stadium on Thursday when they went to the game. I stayed home with Grandma and Uncle Steve.

I wore my special Twins dress for the big game. I was glad to get a Twins dress because when I wear regular Twins wear people think I'm a boy and ask my mom, "How old is he?"

This is Mommy, Daddy, and me before they left for the game. They had a great time enjoying the beautiful weather and were so happy to watch the Twins beat the Red Sox. They go to the Twins vs. Red Sox game every year with friends that are Red Sox fans. This is the first year that they have won when they went to the game so they were happy! I had fun with my babysitters even though I wasn't feeling all that great. I came down with some sort of virus. I woke up Thursday morning with a lot of gunk in my eyes and a runny nose and a bit of a cough. It's lasted through the weekend so we didn't get to go to church this morning.

This is me doing my best Sanjaya impression. For all of you non-American Idol fans, Sanjaya was a contestant a few years ago that wore a mohawk one week and everyone went crazy about it.

They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words. Mommy got another good action shot here. Darn vacuum cord! You can imagine what happened next.

I learned how to climb up on the piano bench all by myself this week. I'm getting to be quite the climber.

We hung out at home mostly this weekend since I'm a bit under the weather. Tonight we got kicked out of our house during dinner for a showing so we went out to eat. We went to Old Chicago. We had a much better dining experience this time versus the last time we got kicked out of our house during the dinner hour. Last time Daddy ended up having to give an extra tip to whoever was going to have to clean up our table because I mostly threw my macaroni and cheese on the ground instead of eating it. This time I ate all of my applesauce and some of my mac and cheese. And I ate rather neatly. No need for an extra tip! I do tend to be really loud in restaurants and that is why we only go to noisy places.
What else is new?
- I've been cutting another bottom tooth for the past 2 weeks. It's made me pretty miserable the last couple nights combined with my sickness. I haven't been the best sleeper this weekend.
- I'm offically 1 month off the bottle. At my 15 month appointment my doctor said that I should give up my "night night" bottle. The transition went amazingly well. I learned that a sippy cup is just as good!
- I still am babbling all the time and if you listen closely I'll say some "real" words in the midst of the baby babbles.
I'll leave you with a video of me playing the piano.
Love the Mohawk!
ReplyDelete