Sunday, April 25, 2010

Relocation Specialist (16 months and a few days)


Good evening! I don't have as many pictures to share with you for a few reasons. 1. It's getting harder and harder to capture me on film since I am on the go constantly 2. I went to Grandma and Grandpa D's this weekend and 3. We didn't really do anything that interesting this week.

I ride my Pooh car all the time and tend to be a bit rough. Every once in awhile I need to do a thorough "check over" to make sure everything is in proper working order.


This is me giving my Mom a thumbs up for a really yummy afternoon snack. Thanks Mom!



Mommy and I were doing a little bit of pre-NFL draft research. I was really interested in this picture of Tim Tebow. I was really bummed when he didn't go to the Vikings! We didn't do very many interesting things this week. Just our usual keeping the house clean for showings (well me making messes and Mommy cleaning them up), trips to the library, story time, the usual. We went on a lot of walks last week since it was so nice out. Story time was crazy this week. There were so many kids it was pretty zany. After the formal program part of story time was over, I walked over to Mommy's purse, picked it up, and brought it to her. Mommy got the hint that I wanted to leave! So we went to the main library part where I ran around while Mommy tried to find some books. I was much happier!




I spent the weekend at my grandparents' house because my Mommy's birthday is really soon and my parents wanted to be able to go out for a nice dinner. Nice dinner = quiet restaurant and I only go to noisy restaurants. Plus this place probably doesn't have mac and cheese on the menu. Mommy and Daddy ate at Mommy's favorite restaurant, Kincaids. They had a really nice meal. Unfortunately Mommy either got some sort of bug or food poisoning and got really sick. So that put a bit of a damper on the weekend. They did go to the Science Museum and saw the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit. Mommy is still a bit "under the weather" so she was glad that I was at Grandma's and she got to take a "sick morning" and just lay in bed and watch a dumb movie. This afternoon we all met at the cabin. Daddy, Uncle Steve and Grandpa put in the dock. We ate dinner and then had birthday cake to celebrate Mommy and Uncle Steve's birthdays. This slice of cake in the picture was supposed to be Mommy's but I took the spoon and just helped myself!





Oh! I ate cake way too fast! Frosting headache!
I got to do a lot of fun things while I was visiting my grandparents. I got to go to a Cake Farm. If I was a farmer, I'd for sure want to raise cakes. I think they probably do other farmer like things at their farm, but we just went there to pick up the birthday cake. I also got to go to my first benefit and saw a lot of my blog followers!

Now I'm home and I'm spent!
Oh! I almost forgot to explain my blog title. Mommy calls me her little "relocation specialist" as one of my favorite things to do is to pick something up and put it somewhere else. A lot of times I like to put things in drawers and then close the drawer. This often times makes it difficult to find my shoes, pacifiers, keys, cell phones, sunglasses, etc.
Night night!




2 comments:

  1. I like your frosting headache picture!! Haha. Callum has his usual 'hiding' places too. If one of us are missing something, we know where to check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that frosting headache picture. Priceless!

    Sorry to hear you got food poisoning...yuck.

    ReplyDelete