
Yeeeeee haw! Just call me Cowgirl Megan! Here I am sporting my cowgirl outfit Mommy and Daddy got me at the Houston Rodeo. All I'm missing is a pair of cowboy boots and a hat.

So let's see...what did I do this week? Mommy and I picked up Bella and her mommy and went to the Bachman's Flower Show at Macy's. It was fun because Bella got to ride in her car seat in the back with me. I've never had another baby in the backseat so it was great! I loved the company. This is Mommy and me at the flower show. There were a lot of little old ladies there. One thought I seemed really young to be as good of a walker as I was. Maybe I have a "baby face" like my Daddy as people always think he is much younger than he actually is.

This is Bella and me on the bench. We weren't super cooperative with the photo shoot. Bella liked to touch me. I liked not looking at the camera.

My hair is usually a topic of conversation when we go out. Listen people--I realize that my hair sticks up. They don't make hair products like mousse or gel or hairspray for babies. There's not much I can do!!! Mommy tries to wet down my hair and comb it in the morning but by the time it dries it's usually sticking up again. Most comments I get go along the lines of "looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket" Some people sympathize with me and say they have runaway hair like mine too. I like those people. They don't judge.

This is me trying to give my kitty Alex a great big kiss. I'm really into giving kisses these days. If you ask, I'll plant a nice wet one on your cheek! You can tell how excited Alex is about my upcoming kiss by the way his ears are pointed back in loving anticipation! The strange thing is that about 1 second after Mommy took this picture Alex ran away before I could show him some love.

This was a good action shot Mommy took. I ran my stroller into the ottoman and out flew my baby. I guess that is why you are supposed to strap babies into strollers--for such accidents as this.

You may have noticed my flashy Addidas outfit. My great aunt Judy gave it to me for my birthday. It even has my name embroidered on the jacket. Bella's mom said that I looked a lot like Sue Sylvester from Glee (only happier and nicer of course). I wouldn't really know because I never get to watch Glee. When your bedtime is 7:30 it really limits your TV watching opportunities. Thank goodness Sesame Street is on at 10 a.m.

On Saturday morning we met Nolan and his parents at the Minnesota Zoo. I wore my cowgirl outfit since we were going to see the special "Farm Babies" exhibit. This is Nolan and me on the bench. We're trying to play it cool around our parents so that is why we are "keeping our distance."

But when you have a love that is true as ours, you can't stay away for long. Too bad our parents had to tag along on our romantic zoo date.

Ahhhh! First love! Note: To all my other boyfriends out there--don't worry, Nolan and I aren't exclusive. We're far too young for that!

This is me riding a pig at the zoo. Ok, ok, it wasn't a real pig. I was a bit bummed that they didn't have a cow to ride as I was in my cowgirl outfit. All in all, the trip to the zoo was fun. The Farm Babies exhibit was a little more hype than substance. I saw far more baby farm animals at the state fair last year.

Don't you hate it when someone takes your picture while eating? I know my daddy gets in trouble when he does that to Mom but she seems to forget that and takes my picture anyway. I was enjoying a piece of baguette that Mommy got from one of her former co-workers. Her husband owns a bakery and makes delicious bread. She saw her old Novartis crew today at a baby shower. Daddy and I got to hang out for the afternoon. It was especially exciting since we were kicked out of our house all afternoon for an Open House (Side note: SOMEONE PLEASE BUY OUR HOUSE. I'm tired of getting kicked out all the time). I got to take my nap at our neighbor's house. It was fun since their house is exactly the same floor plan as ours but decorated totally different. Anyway, we've been house sitting for them while they've been away so they were kind enough to let us borrow their house for the afternoon. I took a nice nap and then Daddy and I went to the park where we had lots of fun.
What else is new with me?
- I had my best teeth brushing experience tonight. I've been a bit of a turkey when it comes to brushing my teeth or letting someone else brush them (basically I don't allow it to happen). Tonight I brushed my teeth while Mommy brushed her teeth and we both brushed for a very long time. [Mommy's note: This is good for me since I have a dentist appointment on the 20th! They'll be so impressed with my lack of plaque from my long brushing sessions!]
- I've been saying more things that sort of sound like words. Instead of saying "uh oh" I usually just exclaim "oh!" Also instead of "meow" like what a cat says, I say "ow" I've been saying "ot ot ut oat it" in varying order and no one can figure out what that is.
- I like to mimic things my mom does. I like to try and wipe down my tray or the table after eating. I pretend to cook. I try to brush my hair with her brush. I pretend to talk on the phone and try to put her sunglasses on my head like how she wears them sometimes. I tried sending Daddy a text message the other day but Mommy wouldn't let me.
- I picked out my own pajamas at the store the other day. Mommy really liked the whale jammies but I was pretty insistent on the panda bear ones. They reminded me of my favorite monkey jammies. Mommy is already sad thinking about the day that she won't be able to pick out my outfits anymore.
That's all!
Such a schnazzy outfit -- perfect for the zoo!
ReplyDeletelove the action shot of the baby coming out of the stroller, ha!
ReplyDelete