Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there!  We had a bright, warm, sunny day!  We dressed up for church and went to brunch after church.

 Mommy and I before church

 Daddy and me before church

 Yesterday we went to Gertens and got lots of flowers, vegetables, and herbs to plant in our gardens.  It was a mob scene at Gertens.  That's what happens when you go to the nursery on a sunny Saturday this time of year.  Everyone had the same idea we did!  Since I was such a good girl navigating through the madness, we got to go to a carnival afterwards.  The school where our church meets had a carnival on Saturday.  Of course, I had to visit the tiger.

 I love that tiger!

 The bouncy house was a big hit as usual.  This one was a Blues Clues jumper. Pretty cool!!


 The balloon artist was amazing.  There were three girls in a row in line and we all picked pink and purple butterflies.  This is probably the most elaborate balloon animal I've ever gotten. 

The final product!  I was quite impressed.  I had two tickets left after my adventures so I headed to the bean bag toss.  My tossing skills have improved greatly since my last carnival.  I actually threw the bean bags and got 2 in.  The last time I played this I pretty much walked up to the board and placed the bags in the holes. 


If that wasn't enough fun for one day, it was so nice out that we ate our supper outside on our patio and then headed to the park. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment