A close up of my poster
That weekend we headed to Wisconsin for a water park weekend! The older kids got to stay in the loft upstairs. It was really cool!
All of us kids getting fueled up for the water park!
I love swimming! I got to try out my new Minnie Mouse swimming suit. It matched my floatie just perfectly!
Ethan and I taking a breather on the couch. We look like real modern kids. Fast forward a few years I'm sure we'll be sitting on the couch texting.
Some post water park refueling. We had a pizza and mac and cheese party!
We had a mini-movie night before bed to calm us all down for night night time!
On our way to the water park on the last morning we ran into the 3 bears of "Three Bears Resort" They make an appearance at the breakfast buffet but we were fortunate to run into them in the hallway.
Nothing caps off a weekend like a hug from a big stuffed character!
This is me pointing out that it was, again, snowing.
Some last moments at the water park before heading home.
A view of the little snow storm we drove home in. Thankfully as we got closer to Minnesota, the more the snow turned into just regular rain.
Andrew and I hanging out on the floor. I made up this game where we pretended to sleep. Andrew wasn't very good at this game.
This is me riding my bike outside during a time of nice weather. It seems to be either really nice (60's and 70's) or a snowstorm this spring.
I have this really awesome rock collection. I collect rocks from the landscaping and add it to the picnic table under my playground set.
Showing off my rock collection. I tell lots of people about my rock collection and love showing it to people as well. At four I'm easily impressed. And everyone is nice enough to get excited about my collection of not-so-rare landscaping rocks.
Hanging out in the backyard
More fun outside
Swinging with Grandpa
After all of that playing it was time for some of Mommy's birthday cake!
Daddy took me to the park on Mommy's birthday while she had some "me time"
Playing hide and seek at the park
Daddy traveled for work last week. Everyone was glad when he got home on Thursday night...even Alex the cat!
What else is new with me?
- After spending some time with my buddy Nolan who talks about Joe Mauer a lot, I asked my mom "Is Joe Mauer a country or a continent?" Mommy laughed and said "Neither..he's a person! A baseball player!" This didn't really sink in as the next day I was playing my new favorite "airplane" game where we pretend we're in an airplane and fly somewhere. I said we were going to "Joemauer, Minnesota" Mommy said it'd be silly to fly someplace in Minnesota so I said, "Ok, we're going to Joemauer, Pennslyvania!" Yesterday while grocery shopping there was a large poster of Joe Mauer, the baseball player. Mommy told me it was Joe and explained again that he was a baseball player, not a destination. I think I get it now.
- One night while getting ready for bed I asked my mom "What are square words and what are circle words/" Mommy was really confused and asked me where I learned about a "square word". I said, "Emily said that square words are naughty." Then Mommy realized I was talking about "swear words" and asked a few more questions to figure out who said the swear word or the "square word".
- I went on another playdate with my preschool friend Brynn. We went to an indoor trampoline park. It was a ton of fun and I burned off a lot of energy!
- On Friday night we went out to eat at my favorite place, the "pepper restaurant" or Chilis as it's more widely known. The night became way more fun when my buddy Chase from preschool and his family were seated at the booth next to us. There was a half wall between us so we had fun taking turns popping over the wall to see what was going on. Our parents joked that it was our first date! I have proclaimed that Chase is my best boyfriend at preschool.
- On Saturday night we ate at a local Irish restaurant. Our waitress had an eye patch. This was very interesting to me and I liked asking her a lot of questions about her eye patch. My parents kept telling me to stop talking about her eye but it was really hard not too. My parents cringed each time she stopped by to check to see if we needed anything!
- Our preschool went on another field trip. This time we went to a REAL farm. Whenever I talk about it I don't just say we went to a farm, it was a REAL FARM. We got to pet a chicken and a goat. We saw a daddy pig. Brynn's mom was my chaperone so I was excited about that. Mommy couldn't chaperone this time since we have Andrew now (and he was sick with pneumonia anyway). So if Mommy couldn't be there, Brynn's mommy was a good substitute!
- As I mentioned earlier, Daddy had to go to California for work last week. Grandma came up to stay with us to help Mommy out since Andrew needed a lot of attention with all his treatments for his pneumonia...plus he wasn't sleeping real well and Mommy was pretty tired. It was great having Grandma here! And it was great having Grandma's iPad here as well. She always has fun, new things on there for me to try.






No comments:
Post a Comment