Hi everyone!
So what's new with me? Yesterday I went on my first long car ride. Mom and Dad were celebrating the 5 year anniversary of their first date. Every year they go to the restaurant where they had their first date. This year they decided I wasn't quite ready to dine out, so they ordered it "to go" and we went and picked it up together in Edina. I got to see downtown Minneapolis and then we went a different way home so I got to see downtown St Paul as well. The round trip took about 1.5 hours (the restaurant forgot to make Mommy's food so we had to wait a bit) and I was good the whole time. Car rides are fun! Dad mentioned that he and Mommy should have had their first date in the northeast metro area as it would be more convenient. Mom said that would have been a bit presumptious about their future together at the time!
I have been sleeping pretty well at night. I like to take about and hour and a half to get to sleep at night, but once I'm down, I tend to wake up at 3 and 6:30 am to eat. Then I like to take a long nap until 9:30 or 10:00. I still prefer to nap in someone's arms (who wouldn't?!?!) during the day.
I'm growing every day and getting stronger. During tummy time I can lift my head and move it side to side. According to Dad's book I'm ahead of schedule in neck strength. I like to be an overachiever.
Well it is time for me to sign off! I'm looking forward to meeting my Grandma and Grandpa Vance tomorrow!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a fun little excursion Megan! Glad you are being good to your parents!
ReplyDelete