
I am now one month old (and 1 day if we are getting technical)!
Today Mommy took me to this place called "work" to meet her co-workers. I got to go to my first restaurant and I did really good. I slept the whole time. Then I got to put a face to all the voices that I heard when in the womb. Everyone said I was very cute.
All in all...it was a fun day!
P.S. I can smile at Mommy and Daddy now! It's been hard to capture on camera so far, but Mommy and Daddy are working on it.
Today Mommy took me to this place called "work" to meet her co-workers. I got to go to my first restaurant and I did really good. I slept the whole time. Then I got to put a face to all the voices that I heard when in the womb. Everyone said I was very cute.
All in all...it was a fun day!
P.S. I can smile at Mommy and Daddy now! It's been hard to capture on camera so far, but Mommy and Daddy are working on it.
Awww, Megan you are looking so cute!! Nice job at your first dining outing--keep it up and Mommy and Daddy might take you more places!!
ReplyDeleteThat outfit is soooo cute!
ReplyDelete